3:Three Is a Crowd

S A R A H

"Rose," I looked to the taller blonde. "Thank you for staying late. I'm almost done with this scene then we can go home, alright?"

She bobbed her head. "Sounds like a plan, babe."

"Thank y-"

"Paulson!" Quickly I was cut short by the director's demanding voice. "We got a scene to shoot, come on!" I nod before turning to my girlfriend who smiled back at me.

"Well go on," Rose pushed my shoulder's playfully. "Don't keep them waitin'." With that I turned on my heels, and made my way back to the set.

•|•

I head for the doors and step out into the cold, New York night. I spot my girlfriend around the corner sitting on a bench with Meryl. I observe them both closely as I walk over to the pair. Rose begins to laugh her beautiful tiny chuckle and Meryl continues to talk. I can't hear what they're discussing, but whatever it is, Rose is getting a kick out of it. I can't help but feel a little jealous. My co star keeps nudging her shoulder and slightly touching her every now and then. I made my steps quicker towards the two of them.

"Hey, ready to go?" I ask Rose. She glances around to where I stand and looks at me and smiles while nodding her beautiful head.

"Yeah, let's head on o-" my girlfriend begins.

"How about I give you my number?" Meryl interrupts. My smile slightly becomes more faded and fake, trying to hide my discomfort with the idea.

"Sure! I'd love to keep talkin'," Rose replies, completely oblivious.

"Great, here's my number. Wait, let's take a pic for my contact photo real quick. Ready?"

I watch as Meryl takes Rose's phone to put in her number and then lean in closely to snap a quick photo of the two of them together. I stand patiently behind them waiting to leave.

"Awesome! I'll send you the pic of us and maybe we could go out for some coffee? Or oh! Maybe you'd like to go out to eat or a drink with Sarah and I again?" My girlfriend suggests and I internally object to that idea...

"That sounds lovely, sweet heart. I'd love to dine with you again."

And me too, not just Rose, Meryl.

"Great! I can't wait to-" I quickly clear my throat loud enough for my girlfriend to end her sentence and come along with me so we could get home. I'm tired and I've had a long day full of scripts and I'd rather not watch my co star flirt with my beautifully oblivious girlfriend.

"Well, I'll see ya 'round, Meryl!"

"Definitely," she replies with a wink and a smile.