Chapter 1: Shadow

Other POV~
After sleepless nights of tossing and turning I decided to show the girl never land. I knocked on the window and she jumped up surprised, but not scared. This girl was different. Hopefully.... Pan will know why I brought her to his island.

Y/N POV~
I jumped and looked around to see where the knocking came from. There was a shadow floating by the window with what I saw was a smirk on its face. This shadow was no ordinary shadow... It wasn't connected to a body... And the glowing eyes where just a couple red flags for me... I cautiously walked to the window grabbing a lantern. The shadow floated there patiently while I opened the window.
"What are you? And why are you here" I asked stepping away from the window. The shadow looked at me with its cold glowing eyes, and all at once grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the window causing me to drop the lantern.

"Ah! Let me go!" I screamed as we flew through the air. The shadow just looked at me then back at the buildings in front of us. There was no point.... The shadow didn't talk and it wouldn't let me go.
"Please..." I pleaded. it looked back at me and with another moment of flying it dropped me.
"Ahh!" I screamed grabbing at the air as I hit the water below with a splash. I swam back to the top and onto the shore. The shadow landed gracefully in front of me.
"Rude...." I glared at it before ringing my hair out. It held that grin before flying away. I sighed cold from being soaken wet... I looked around for a solution but found none. 'If that Shadow ever comes back, I will-'

"Will what mate?" A voice broke through my thoughts. I turned startled as a boy around my age stood in front of  me with his arms crossed. He was quite attractive. He had brown hair and eyes that captured a beautiful green lake. He held the same smirk the shadow did.
"It's quite rude to stare love...." He said rolling his eyes. I blushed a pink
"Where are we...." I asked confused and a bit scared.
"Never land of course! Why are you here... your a girl.... Perhaps a lost girl?"  He asked looking me up then down.
"I'm not lost." I stated crossing my arms to warm myself up a bit.
"You sure look lost to me." He said his grin never faltering.
"I'm not lost!" I said a bit annoyed. He flicked his wrist and all of the sudden I felt warm. I uncrossed my arms and looked down. My clothes where dry and so was my hair.
"How did you...." I started but couldn't find words I was so shocked.

"Magic." Was all he said as green sparkles danced from his fingers. He looked at me for a moment his facial expression going serious
"Why are you here." He asked as he kept eye contact
"I don't know..." I trailed off blinking and then looking away from him
"You don't know?" He asked walking around me
"You lost someone. Maybe yourself... Your mom... Your dad... Your brothers?" He whispered the last part with a smile as he stood in front of me. I looked at him with pain in my eyes
"How did you know..." I asked trying to keep my voice calm.
"I'm Peter.... Peter Pan... I know lots of things love~" he said with a wink
"And your on MY island..." He said stepping closer studying me. I stepped away from him and he stepped closer
"And what's on my island is mine~" he said just above a whisper. I stepped away and ran as fast as I could off of the beach and into the jungle. I heard a whistle behind me. Then a lot of footsteps running and more voices... I was then grabbed and pulled into a cave like area
"Shhh... It's okay! I won't hurt you. I'm here to save you." The voice said. It sounded like a women's...