1//The Video Chat

(a/n this is my first time writing a FanFic so..pwease no bad comments! also above/in the sidebar is a Raylene and Shawn edit!)

*Raylene's POV*

"Hey! Dad, I'm going to face time Cam, do you want to join?"I ask my father. Cameron Dallas, yes The Cmeron Dallas, is my brother he's currently 18 and is in some group called MAGCON.

"No sweetheart I just did last night. But you can. I heard that there's a new edition to the group his name is Shelby, Shank, I don't know something that starts with 'Sh' and he's supposed to be your age. You're 16 right?" My dad says teasingly.

"Yess, dad."I say in an annoyed tone.

"Ok, now shoo, go talk to ur brother."i start making my way up the stairs and then to my room, sitting on my bed waiting for Cam to answer my call from my laptop(a/n this is on Skype).

"Hey lil sis!! Haven't seen you in forever how have you been?"My brother says from my screen on my laptop.

"Great!"I say with a huge smile plastered on my face.

"Uhm...Raylene I talk-"my brother says before getting cut off.

"No way! That is not Raylene!"Matt says before running over to the computer and practically hugging the thing. Matt is one of Cams friends.

"Yeah it is and I was just fixing to tell her something important before you interrupted, so please go away and tell Shawn to get buttox down here!"my brother demands.

"OK! Jeesh!"Matt says before turning to me,"good seein you Ray. Shaawwnn! Cam said to get your buttox down here!"Matt yells up the stairs before jogging away, probably to the kichen to get some food.

"Coming!" I hear a deep but also high voice say.

While he's coming down the stairs Cam turns to me,"Raylene this guy just got out of a bad relationship and he's really talented and I know you're going to end up liking him and I'm just saying now that he's barely making up from the break up."that's all he has the chance to say before some guy who has fluffy brown hair, choclaty brown eyes, rosy cheeks, very nice style, a perfectly toned body(a/n he's shirtless), and a very nice face, and he also has a lazy eye which makes him even hotter, interupts,"'Sup Cam?"

"Hey, I want you to meet my lil sis Raylene."

Shawn looks at me and smiles, itching the back of his neck signaling that he's embarrassed saying,"Hey I'm Shawn Mendes very nice to meet you Raylene. I hope to see you very soon."he says before racing off towards the stairs.

"Well he seems sweet. But he seems he's pretty much happy."I say to Cam after Shawn walks away.

"Yeah he is but don't get any ideas. I know how you are,"he says while shooting me the warning glance.

"Hey!!" I say throwing my hands up in surrender and laughing."So...where are the other guys," I ask Cam.

He puts on a sad face saying,"What!?Am I not good enough for you!?"and fake crying."I'm just kidding they're all in the kitchen, if you want to go in there-oh right I forgot that you were at home and just on my laptop screen.Do you want me to call them in here?"

"Sure.Why not?Oh and you are perfectly good enough for me you're just-"

"Hey, everybody! Its Raylene!"He says interrupting my sentence.He looks over at me and grins.

"No way!"Nash probably. He always recognizes me first unless Matt is here.

"Raylene!?"Carter.

"Yes way!Now get your lazy bums in here instead of just yelling her name!"Cam says.

"Cartahh, Nash, Jack and Jack, Jacob, Taylor, and everybody else!'Sup dudes,"I say to everybody.

"Aaww you forgot me,"Matt tells me teasingly but with actual tears in his eyes.

"No I didn't I already said hi to you. And plus I said 'everybody else'. Aren't you everybody else?"

"Yeah. I guess so."Matt says drying up his "tears."

After he says this, I see something move in the bottom of my screen looking at me as they walk by and I realize its Shawn. Why is he looking at me? I all of a sudden get butterflies in my stomach as we make eye contact. He gives me this really sexy smile and then I get even more butterflies. Why do I feel this way when I make any kind of eye contact with this boy. Then I realize...

OHHHH CRAP!!