Confronting The Dark Lord for The First Time

"I think we can take off the cloak James." "Wait a sec...There." "Why is it so quiet? No is on the road." "Lily... duck." "What is that?" "Dementors..." "Expecto Patronum?" "Wait some people are there too.." "Its the Death Eaters!" "Worse... They are accompanying Voldemort." 

    "Nagi is getting old.... In few years, I will replace him.... What is it Nagi?" "Nagi smelt us.." "How do you know?" "Parseltongue... All Godric Gryffindor descendants are..." "But that is Slytherin." "We use it for healing not killing and we don't flaunt it around like Salazar... That sets all Gryffindors apart... We don't flaunt destructive arts only constructive ones."

  "Someone is around. Search them. Bring them in front of me." "Get up Lily." "Yes.." "You don't need to come searching for us... We fight." "Ah...The brave Potters... Gryffindor descendants... A girlfriend too." "Bonus package Bellatrix for us..." "Yes My Lord"

  "So Potter... You know Wizarding duels?" "We do" "How about me and Bellatrix duel you and your red haired girl... Crucio!"

   "James! Expecto Patronum! Seems no DeathEaters!" "Flagrate!" "Incendio!" "Cru!" "James! Away!Ahh!" "Lestrange.....Crucio!" "Ahhhhhh!" "Ah Potter! How about Avada Kedarva!" "James roll...Expelliarmus!" "You dared to make my wand fly! We will be back with more.."

  "They have gone...alright?" "Yes Lily.." "Run...Three Broomsticks!" "Here..." "Lets use your cloak and enter." "Rosamerta is Imperiused." "Who is the DeathEater?" "Lucius Malfoy's dad" "Stupefy!" "Petrificus Totalus!" "Rosamerta... We have to remove the spell" "There she is..Lily" "Ennervate."

   "Duck...Get to the door Lily..." They could hear cries inside. "Evans! Potter!" "Professer Dumbledore!" "The students..." "I know... If you may Professer McGonagall... I have to go in..." "Yes Professer... Where you attacked...." "...Yes" "By?" "Voldemort and Bellatrix." "What?" "Ah Professer.. The situation is in control... If you could lead from behind with Lily..." "Sure Professer sure.. Come on Lily" "Yes Professer"