Chapter 4

On the side Colton Haynes as Ryder Smith

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

As I entered the school's building I looked around to see if Daniel was anywhere near. When I was sure that the corridors were clear of him, I made my way to my locker. There stood Nina waiting for me and laughing her heart out.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"You look so... scared" She managed to say.

I rolled my eyes and left for my class leaving Nina behind still laughing.

When I entered the classroom I sat at my usual sit and waited for the teacher to come. I didn't really pay attention at the students that came in because I was too afraid of what might happen to me when Daniel'll find me.

I have to think about something else. I thought. I can't live the rest of my life terrified by something that may not happen. 

And then the teacher came in. Her name was Mrs Pagona. 

I hate her. 

She's so strict. The woman doesn't know how to have fun! I mean she should know that if she wants the students to pay attention to her she should put some effort and make her lesson more interisting. 

She teaches history.

"Today, class, we will learn about the World War II." She said boringly. That's what I'm saying.

"You will have to do a research about the war." She said. "I'll put you in pairs to do this project."  Oh just great.

"Well..." She began. "Madison with Jayson, Nash with Marilyn, Alex with Ryder"

"What?" I gasped.

"Do you have any problem miss Adams?" She said glaring at me.

"Err no ma'am" I said.

"Good"

Ryder waved me over and I went to sat at his desk.

"So I think that you don't like the fact that we are going to do the project together." He said awkwardly.

What Ryder was awkward around me? What the heck? 

"No no" I told him.

There was an awkward silence surrownding us until he spoke up.

"So... what are we gonna do...ya know for the project?"

"Em I think that we should go to the library after school and then what about coming at my house and start doing it?" I said.

OMG that sounded so wrong!

And then he started laughing so hard he almost fell off his chair. I started laughing too and all the class was staring at us. I felt embarassed but I thought who cares?

"Do you have something to tell us miss Adams?" Mrs Pagona asked.

Before I was able to answer the bell rang. Saved by the bell. I thought. As I walk out of the classroom I heard Ryder calling my name.

"Hey." He said. "When the school is over meet me at the library"

"Okay" I told him with a smile and made my way to my next class.

***

It was currently lunch period and I was sitting at my friend's and I's usual table. 

"I just got invited at the party hosted by the most hot twins!" My friend Emily said sitting at our table enthusiastically.