|don't-cry/

My name is Tyler Joseph.
My best friend Josh Dun has a story.
And I am here to tell you about it.

"I can sum up my emotions into songs very easily. Many say I have a gift but my insecurities stop me from believing that so. Josh has many insecurities and is not very open about them as I am. Josh is quiet but when he feels comfortable enough he lets his huge bright smile... *swallows hard* His drumming skills are incredible and he is a great performer. A great friend too."

I had an interview with a guy named Reagan Borris. He was a new guy to the music scene and barely knew who twenty one pilots was. I was fine with it, though.

"So...um Josh is the drummer? Right. Gotcha. So uh he couldn't come to the interview because he wasn't feeling to well? *nods slowly* Well that's a shame... Okay so what we're gonna do next is I'm going to ask you some questions some fans sent in-"

Josh wasn't sick.
I lied.

"Tyler can you...stop doing that *gasping for air due to uncontrollable giggling* I... I have to practice drumming!"

Josh didn't do the dishes in the bus so he needed to pay for it. I tickled him of course, because he loves it when I tickle him. Hehe.

"Then you should have done the DISHES!!! *wiggles fingers into his hips*"

"AGH! Jenna said she would do them!"

"Jenna went out shopping, stupid!!! *pokes at his ribs*"

"FINE! I'll do *screams out due to more tickling* THEM!"

I let go of Josh. He stretched his back into a graceful arch. All of the muscles were toned and his spine was in a beautiful column of little bumps. I watched his shirtless self get off the bunk. He walked out into the kitchen area of the bus. He was still in my view. My face got hot for a second and I had to laugh it off. So I smiled and Josh turned-

"What's so funny?"

"I'm just remembering the stupid faces you were making when I was attacking you *giggles*"

"Idiot *throws a dish towel at him* Now let me do my work, mom."

"Yes, dear."

It was quiet after that since whenever Josh does something he gets really focused and concentrated on it. Even if it is doing the dishes. I walked over to the fridge and purposely bumped Josh's hip.

"Can you please let me finish up?"

I gave him a sly smile and he rolled his eyes. He continued to scrub a bowl and I searched for a snack. All of a sudden, I felt water spray on my pants and I heard Josh shout-

"Woah! *giggles* Watch out!"

The faucet was spraying water and Josh got all wet. My face got hot again as you expect.

"HERE! I'll fix this."

I said as I shut the fridge door. My shirt got sprayed and I reached for the knobs to turn off the faucet. The faucet only dripped after that and I was soaked. Josh was laughing at me.

"Hey, I saved your life. You could had drowned *flicks water off hands onto Josh*"

"Thank you, my knight in shining armor. Let me reward you with a towel."