John creepenstalk

"This is tv today on channel six, live! In Scotland. Another  person has gone missing, but a person claiming to have witnessed the abduction says that they saw a stitched up boy in a lab coat dragging a knocked out man into the forest. They described him to have stitch marks everywhere, brown messy hair that was grown out too much, tall and lean, and over all agonizing to look at. If you see him make sure to run folks and be careful if you do go to Scotland because they claim he was spotted going into the Creepenstalk forest, or the forest of never return is another name."

"Johann, time for supper! Come out please!" Johann Creepenstalk's mother called out. 
"I am not hungry in this moment mother!" Johann replied.
" but Gerard made it especially to your taste!"
"Wait elder brother made it for I? Why of course I am inclined to feast on it now!" As Johann made his way down stairs to the dining hall, he smelled the aroma of his favorite food, turkey. Once Johann had arrived at the table, he immediately feasted on the turkey.

After Johann had finished his delightful supper, he thanked his brother for creating such a marvelous supper and his younger brother Timothy talked Johann into playing cards with him. While in the midst of the card game their mother came in.
" tomorrow night we will host a grand party and I would like it very much so if  you could make friends at this party." Johann sighed.
"Especially you Johann."
"I don't need friends."
"Yes you do and that's that. "
Johann only pouted.

The day of the party, Timothy made at least three friends, and Gerard even more, but Johann did the exact opposite. Johann was sitting in the corner of the room playing on his phone, when two boys came up to him.
" hey, you want to join us?"the bigger, healthy looking one asked.
" ah, no thank you I like solitude."
" you live here right ?" The more stick figure like one said.
"Yeah. Now can you please go away?" Johann asked forcefully.
"Why? Are you a rat who's always alone by himself and cries himself to sleep? Oh boo hoo hoo." The big one said rudely. Johann tensed up and clenched his fists.
" relax, we just want to be friends! See I'm Philip and that skinny boy is Charles. "
" that's nice and all but please leave me alone. "Philip lost his patience and slammed Johann against the wall.
" listen here you little twat, you don't have to love me in fact, you don't even need to like me, but you will respect me and my wishes. "Philip ordered while pulling out a small steak knife.

Before he could do anything Gerard saw what was happening out of the corner of his eye. He left his group and ran over to Johann. He punched Philip in the side of the head and threw the knife the other way. Charles picked up Philip and ran away.
"You won't get away with this, my brother will hear about it you twits!"
" we don't care about your bloody brother, now leave mine alone you bloody git! Are you okay Johann?!your not hurt any where right?!"
" I could have handled it by myself you know. "
" not in front of Timothy!"
"Timy? I don't see him."
" he's right there hiding."
" oh poor timy so young to witness such a sight"
" I'm quite all right I'll have you know" Timothy said confidently. And with that they went back to their original plans.

The next day Johann's mother was displeased with his actions but worried about his health. That night the bully boys had snuck in with Charles brother jerold Brought a dagger. As they made their way up to the bed rooms they peered into Timothy's room. Jerold crept into Timothy's room and pulled out a bottle of bleach and oil and poured them around the room and on the boy himself but knocked him out before he could scream. He tossed the bottle to Charles who set up the bottles to make it look like Gerard did it. Philip emptied half a bottle of meth making it look like Gerard did it while he was high. They took a picture made by Timothy and ripped it making it look like Gerard was angry at Timothy. Jerold lit up the room and the boys evacuated while Timothy burned. The pain awoke him and his screams led the family to his room.
" fire?! What the devil is this? And what was that bloody scream?!" Mr.Creepenstalk said overwhelmed.
" Oh my! It's Timothy!!! We must get him out before he burns to death!!!"
Mrs. Creepenstalk exclaimed.
" I'll get water!" Gerard said running down the stairs.
" And Johann you- oh no. " Johann had gone into the fire in search of Timothy.
He looked in the bed to see Timothy pale, leathery and covered in third degree burns. He checked to see if his beloved brother was still alive, but the heart beat had ceased to exist.
" ha ha ha, wake up Timothy you can't sleep right now. Wake up! WAKE UP! HA HA HA YOU CANT BE DEAD RIGHT?! THIS IS JUST A BAD PRANK YOUR PULLING ON ME RIGHT?!" He burst out in tears and cursed as he walked out with a burnt Timothy. Johann's mother and father cried until their eyes could no longer produce water, but recovered after a week ridding themselves of the memories of Timothy they held, unlike Johann who was fully depressed and could no longer laugh or smile.

A couple days after the incident the police found evidence it was Gerard and arrested him. After just losing Timothy Johann was not about to lose his other brother, the last person he cared about.
" no! It wasn't him!!! He could never kill Timmy!!! Officer please!!!" Johann pleaded.
"Sorry but we got the evidence already." The officer replied.
" NO HE WAS FRAMED!!!"Johann exclaimed.
" Shut your bloody trap. He's going to the loony bin wether you like it or not." The officer said calmly.
Gerard put his hand on Johann's shoulder
" it's fine Jo, don't you worry about me!i can manage myself!" He said cheerfully. Two weeks later he killed himself in the asylum.

With the only two people Johann loved dead his sanity could no longer take it. His life was corrupted. He was often found testing ways of torcher on animals while laughing, he found that it is the only thing that can give him a big beautiful smile. Soon he started wondering what it sounds like for a human to get torcherd. One night while his parents were asleep he infiltrated Charles and Jerrold's house and abducted jerrold. When Jerrold came to he found himself on a operation table seeing Johann with a big wide smile.
"What the hell are you going to do to me you bloody wenker?!"
" he he he..... I'm just going to clean you up!"
" what does that mean?!"
" matters it does not, just know your the first human I've ever worked on."
" what does that mean???!!!"
" be cleansed you filthy Vermin!" As Johann tried to operate on him Jerrold pulled a knife out and stabbed Johann's bicep, but Johann just laughed and poured bleach on his face. Screaming, Jerrold cut Johann across the chest. Johann poured bleach across Jerrold's stomach and laughed menacingly. Jerrold slit Johann's neck still screaming from the bleach. After awhile he died of shock but not before Johann's mother came in from hearing the screaming and saw half of the procedure.
" oh, hello mum. Didn't see you there! Don't you think he looks so much better this way? He's all clean~"
" Who are you?"
" why it's me! Your only living son John!"
"None of my sons have ever had the name John. "
"Did you really ever care for them..... Mummy?"
" OF COURSE I DID!!! THEY WERE MY CHILDREN!!!"
" now there's no need to shout mum, you never did tell me what you think of the cleanup I did."
" it's..... Good...... Here let's have your father examine it. " And so she woke up mr. Creepenstalk.
" dear, please come with me to the basement..... And do bring the hand gun."
"Isn't that where Johann's laboratory is?"he said while walking to the basement. When he opened the door he almost fainted.
" you know guns are really a hassle. It's hard to pull out the bullets." John said while sewing up his wounds.
" you monster, you are no longer our son!"
" looks Like papa isn't enjoying are art work. "John said amused.
" who are you talking to?!"
" Johann of course!" John said insanely.
" YOUR INSANE!"
" or is this your nightmare? I guess both ha ha!" As mr. Creepenstalk pulled out his gun John shielded himself with the body, then grabbed his scalpel and slit their throats. After he poured bleach on them while saying

" be cleansed filthy shit."