1 | How you meet

*okay 1) just pretend that all the guys are single with no children 2)if I described them wrong ex: said one of them has blue eyes when they have brown just ignore cos there will be a lot of mistakes 3) this is set when their only eighteen Alright enjoy*

Nate:
You were sitting in a nice cafe in Manhattan drinking a coffee while reading (insert name of your favourite book) . You looked up from your book and saw a boy walking towards you. He looked like he was around your age. He was muscular with light brown hair and blue eyes . He was now standing right in front of your table .
"Can I sit here this cafes pretty busy?" He asked .
You looked around .
There was about two people in the whole cafe .
"Okay maybe not but I needed an excuse " he smiled .
You smiled back and tried to kick the chair beside you from under the table so he could sit down .
But you being the clumsy person you are kicked the chair onto the ground making a loud noise gaining the whole two people in the cafes attention   .
The boy laughed and lifted up the chair.
You both introduced yourselves and got on great .

Chuck:
It was your first day at your new school .
After a long first day you waited for your mom to come pick you up outside the school. You were playing a game on your phone while waiting
You looked up from your phone screen and saw a boy coming towards you. You had seen him that day at lunch .
He had brown hair and dark brown eyes .

Even thought it was roasting hot outside he was wearing a scarf .

"I'm Chuck Bass" he says holding out his hand .

"That was sudden " you thought to yourself .

"Y/N Y/F/N" you said holding out your hand .

Dan:
You were at the library looking for a good book to read . You found a interesting book and turned around after taking it of the shelf .
Standing right in front of you is a boy around your age probably with brown hair and brown eyes .
"Good choice " he says pointing to the book.
You can't help feel a little uncomfortable .
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you " he says .
"It's fine "you say . He seems nice enough.
"Dan" he smiles awkwardly .
"Y/N" you smile back

First chapter hope you like it .

Should I add Carter+ Jack ?

also sorry this isn't very good because tbh I'm just a lazy couch potato :)