The Function

Roc POV________

"Aaaaaah" I sighed as I took the last sip I had from my victim. Tasted like diabetes and fear. Just the way I liked it. It was amazing. Having his A-Positive blood type going down my tongue. The taste was sweet yet bitter but it always gave me that refreshed feeling I needed. I felt that usual rush that I got. My body was tingling and it was a good tingle. I felt my whole body come back to life, my senses heightening and my strength too. My high was was there and I knew it would take a while for it to ever go down. I was practically invincible. My daily dose of this amazing drug has been fulfilled.

I ran away from the dead body after crushing his bones into dust leaving no trace that him nor I were there at all a couple of minutes ago. I crumpled his last pieces of bone into dust and spread it throughout the forest so that it didn't look like it was going in a straight line. I've learned that police investigate everything. Even though it doesn't matter because I could just disappear but still I didn't want to do that. I like the place I'm at now.

I just got back to my spot. It's right near a cliff that over looks a nice waterfall. It's my place to chill and be alone when I want to be and I love it. It's an amazing place. I took Ray here a couple of times and we would just sit together and chill but nothing serious. This is the only place I won't fuck him because I just don't want to. This place is literally just for chilling and it's going to stay like that.

I went to go check my phone to see if anything was new and I saw I had a miss call from Ray. I called him back.

"Hey Ray, What's up?"

"Roc there's a function tonight downtown. You want to go?"

"Yeah sure. I'll meet you at the crib."

"Aight, and oh bring a mask!"

After that he hung up. Man I love functions. They're better than a regular party will ever be and they're more turnt. I love that. I ran back to our regular crib where all our niggas meet so I can go get dressed.

No One's POV_______

Roc ran back to the house and started getting ready. He got fresh out the shower and got dressed in something chill but formal at the same time. He waited for Ray who took an extra twenty minutes to get ready. After they both were done they got in the car and drove to the party as Ray gave instructions being that Roc didn't know where it was at. The reason they drove is because they knew humans would be there and they wanted to look as normal as possible. They didn't want to bring any attention to themselves being that vampires still live in secret. They stepped out the car and heard the music and started bopping to "Type of Way." This was Roc kind of vibe. Him and Ray went their separate ways as Roc was looking for a cutie to dance with. He looked through the crowd and spotted someone with beautiful brown eyes. "Damn" He thought as he made his way over to them.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked the masked, dark skinned stranger.

The stranger simply nodded his head and started dancing. The two danced for about three hours non-stop while creating small. They laughed and danced and really enjoyed themselves. Even though the two knew nothing about their identity they felt like they knew each other forever. They instantly fell in love. The dark skinned stranger stopped and had to get ready to leave. Before he left Roc refused to let him go without taking a picture, and so they did. After that the stranger left. Roc was happy until he realized something. He ran out after the stranger but the stranger was gone. He thought to himself "I never got his name."

After drinking as many as about thirty shots without getting drunk, because vampires can't, he got Ray who was grinding on some random dude and got in the car and drove off.

"So what did you think of the party." Ray asked

"Man that function was one of the best ones yet. I got to dance with a cutie who was masculine and had a nice dark skin tone and the most beautiful eyes. I think I'm in love."

Ray laughed and said "So overall you had a great time then?" Roc nodded and continued driving. They got home and went into their bedrooms. Ray immediately went to sleep while Roc continued to look at the picture him and the masked figure took before he left. He wished he could see them again and even get to know his name.

"He seems like he could be my future." Roc thought before turning over and going to bed.

Little did Roc know he just fell in love with his biggest enemy from his rival gang, Craig.