Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Barbara Palvin as Allison Walker

" Ally, sweetheart, It's time to get up" I groaned in response.

"Alllllliiisssooonn" my dad groaned, for a father to behave like a freaking 2 year old is very I mean very disappointing.

"wwwhhhaaat" I said mimicking him

It was silent. suddenly, my duvet was yanked off of me. I screeched, giving my dad the what-the-fuck look.

"I want you downstairs by 7:20" he says sternly. My father tries his best to be a good dad, even though he may have trouble at times I still love him.

"Yes Daddy" I kissed his cheek and skip to the bathroom like a 5 year old girl.

I striped out of my Pj's and hopped in the shower. I turn on the shower and let the cold water hit my back.

" hey, hey

you, you

I don't like your girlfriend,

No way, no way

I think you need a new one,

Hey hey yo-"

I heard a knock my the bathroom " you have 10 minutes"

"OH NO!"

I quickly wash my and soaped my skin and rinse of the soap and shampoo. Stepped out of the shower. I speed walk to my room and quickly get dress. I mainly share a room with my father, the worst part is that the room is extra extra small. My father used my room as his office because 'the more space the better' his words not mine.

After I finish dressing, I ran downstairs straight into the kitchen " good morning daddy" I kissed him on the check

"I see, your finally on time on unlike those other days" I rolled my eyes

"whatever" I muttered.

I wore a pink crop top with black high waist shorts along with some black and white vans.

"Where do you think your going dressing like that"

"School, duhh" I speed walked to the front door, my dad was hot on my heels. I ran out the door " bye daddy, I love you!!" I blew him a kiss and head to school.

"Allison Get Back Here!!!" My dad yelled

//•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•//

At School...

I finally arrive at school also known as the hell hound.

As I set foot on school grounds, I was greeted with hugs by my two best friends Kate and Maddie" hey guys..."

"Hi" they said in sync

"OMG!!! ally guess what!?!" Maddie squealed, as we walked to my locker. Meet Maddie, Typical slut, but a friendly slut. Boys adore her, Girls want to be her. Just think of her as a popular kid, she also likes to gossip their is never I mean never a day where don't stop gossiping.

"what"

" Kyle and Jennifer finally broke up!!" She stated loudly, earning weird glances from other students.

"Oh my gosh, their a rumor going around that Kyle abused Jennifer." Kate stated, meet Kate, a normal teenage girl and also a book worm.

Then there's me, the girl with 4.0 GPA, also known as the nerd. I'm alway last to be informed about something.