Chapter 7

We sit at the dinner table. Then David start asking questions about my life. The thing I like and do. It started to get annoying fast. I excuse myself saying that I had to go to the bathroom. I pull my phone out and text Tristan.

Maddie: Hey will you come pick me up around 9:30pm tonight please. My parents bugging the crap out of me. Please.

Tristan: Yeah I pick you on one condition. You will have to do something for in return. Love you gorgeous ;-).

Maddie: Fine. Now what will that be.

Tristan: you will see soon.

Maddie: bye love you too Tris. 😘

Tristan: Bye see you soon love you too😎

I walked out of the bathroom. I sat down at the table. I felt eye on me, so I looked up to both of my parents looking at me.

"What" I was getting annoyed with them.

" Nothing just are you okay cause you were in the bathroom for a while". Mom ask me for some reason.

"Mom I am fine I got a call from Liz and so I answer it so that why it took so long". I said while looking her straight in the eye. God I love Messing with her.

I turn back to my food wonder if why my father is here and why don't mom tell me soon. I love my mom but good lord she want tell you nothing, she want you to tell everything you know about stuff. I finish my dinner. I walk to the kitchen and put my plate in the sink. I looked up at the clock to see it is 8:30. I told them that I am going up to my room to finish my homework.

I lay down on my bed. I decided to get dressed up for Tristan. I love that boy a lot he is the best thing that happened to me.

Time to go
------------------

I slide out if my window, and ran across the yard to Tristan car.

"Hey gorgeous why are you running". He ask me.

" Hey I am running cause I don't want parents to know I am out here and I was told to ask you to come to dinner at my house one night mom said she want to meet you". I told him and grab his hand and pulled him to the car.

"So what the favor I have to do for you". I asked him.

"That is for me to know and you to fined out". He said with a huge smirk on his face. He started the car and turn on the radio and it play Something Bad by Carrie Underwood ft Miranda Lambert. I love this song I stared to sing along with it.

As we drive to a red light I turn and looked Tristan and I kissed him the cheek but he turn in time and wound up kissing him on the lips for a few seconds. The turn green and we turned right. I still did not know where we were going. So where between the ride I fell asleep. I waked up to Tristan carrying me through the woods. I looked around the forest it was beautiful with the Stars out and the moon.

"Hey gorgeous have a nice sleep" Tristan ask.

"Hey strong handsome man, and my sleep was great. Where are we". I ask him.

"I am going to kill you and I want all of your money". He demanded I think he was serious cause my eye wide and he was laughing so hard that he almost drop me on the ground.

"Y-Y-Your f-f-face w-w-was p- priceless". He was trying to talk while laughing. I punch him in the arm.

"That was not funny I thought you were serious about that. Your mean and your not getting kissed again by me". I yell at him.

He stop laughing altogether when I said that. He looked at me that said" Your kidding me right. You know I was only joking. Right please tell me you are". Ask me and begged me and that was funny now I am laughing hard now.

"You will have to see" was all I can said from laughing so hard.
He kissed me so I will stop laughing. I wound up kissing him back. I was try my best to not kiss back.

"You kissed back. Now do you want to go to the lake and swim". Before I could answer him, he took off running somewhere.

I started to run after him. When I got to the lake. He was swimming around.

I sat on the edge watching him.

"Hey come on the water is refreshing". He said.

"Fine I will cause it looks fun".I said to him and jumped in the water.

"Your gorgeous with the moon light shining on your beautiful body". He at me cause I was blushing hard. I hind my face in my hands.

He pulled my hands away from my face. He kissed me hard. I jumped on him and wrap my legs around him. He started to walk to the shore and lay me down on my back. He stated to kiss my neck and suck on my soft which made me moan. I started to pat his package making him groan I smirk.

We went for a well to he said that was 3am and we had to go and didn't want to. He took me home and kissed me hard on my lips.

"Thanks Handsome for the awesome night" I said to him as I kissed him.

"No problem gorgeous I had a fun night to love you gorgeous". He kissed me back.

"Love you to see you tomorrow right". I asked him.

"Of course gorgeous goodnight". He hugged me tight.

As I walk back in I took a shower change into my pj.