you put the knife right in my back, killing any history we had

I was fighting for the Divas Championship with one of my best friends, Kaitlyn.  And then I heard The Bella Twins music play. I turned around and no one came out. That's weird. Next thing I know I'm being attacked from behind. I try to block the hits but they were coming to fast. Randy came running down the ring and he pulled Nikki off of me. I sit up in shock. 

"Baby are you okay?" Randy asked into the mic. I shook my head and took the mic from him. 

"Nicole what the hell?!" I exclaimed. "Don't what the hell me CJ!" Nikki exclaimed.

 "I'm so sick and tired of you." She screamed. "You get title shots and I get stuck with this stupid Total Divas show." Nikki said. "What are you talking about?" I asked, hurt showing though my emotions. "You know what I'm talking about. How you stole John from me, you stole my spot on Total Divas and then gave it towards me in pity and then you took my own twin sister from me." She complained. I rolled my eyes. 

"Nikki I didn't steal John from you! He didn't want you." I hissed. Nikki laughed. "You might have took everything from me but I took the one thing that you care about." She smirked. She walked up to Randy and kissed him. AND HE KISSED BACK! Tears welled up in my eyes. I marched up towards them and pushed them apart. 

"Randy what are you doing?" I cried. "CJ I'm so tired of you thinking that your better then me." Randy said. "Your not even the women Nikki compares to be." He smirked. The tears fell out my eyes. "Randy..." I whimpered. His face softened before it turned hard. "CJ your weak, pitiful and pathetic." He said into my face. "Just face it CJ...your trash." He said as he came closer to me. 

He then turned around and kissed Nikki right in front of me. I dropped to my knees and started crying my little heart out. "Have a nice night CJ." Nikki smirked as they exited the ring. The crowd boo'ed loudly. Randy turned around and looked at me. I looked at him through my tears and snarled. "I'M GOING TO GET YOU!" I screamed. "IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!" I screeched.

 "IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!" I screeched

 I threw tantrum and then started crying. AJ ran down the ramp. "CJ?" She asked hesitantly. I looked at her with tears streaming my cheeks. I shook my head. I exited the ring and ran backstage, with AJ following me.