Chapter 2

Pic above is of Avalon, he is a Golden Akhal Teke Horse.

Adam's POV

That guy from the woods never told me his name. We connected; I hope I see him again soon.

"ADAM," I heard my father call for me. "Yes, father," I asked. "Tell the messenger to make invitations for your party a week from today. Make sure it says that all maidens are invited," the king said. "Father I have to tell you something," I said nervously. I've known that I was gay for a while. I just have not told my father yet. A few of my servants know since I trust them. "What is it my dear boy," he asked concerned. "I'm gay," I said quickly. "What," he said quizzically. "I'm into guys not girls," I said. The look he gave me wasn't of disgust, but of disappointment. "Well, tell the messenger to invite maidens and bachelors," he said, then turned to look at something else. I left after that because I knew that that was the last thing I would get out of him. I ran and told the messenger. I knew that my mystery man would have to come if it was required. I only had to wait 7 days and then I could finally see him again.

I spent the rest of the day finding out what I was going to wear. I then dreamt of the boy in the woods. Avalon, I thought, It means Island of Apples and Island of Paradise. I wonder how he came up with that name. Maybe because the stories of golden apples. I soon fell asleep and had a dream of me and the mystery boy riding side by side on our horses around the castle yard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but I needed to write this part and I needed a chapter filler before the magic happens, hint hint hint.