Chapter Ten- Him Somehow Runining My Mother and Myself's Lives

They fell asleep watching the movie . Something they rarely did .

Rey woke up first , she saw that Ben was sleeping next to her . His hair all tossed around . He looked quite handsome .

Luckily he was wearing his pajamas which meant he didn't sleep in his nice clothes he was wearing early.

Rey laid down and continued to stare at him. And in honest she kinda wished that he was waking up in her bed for other reasons .

Well if she's honest she hasn't always been the best ... friend..

During the times they would spare in the woods she would do moves that would cause his shirt to rip a tad . Or she would make flower crowns like she did when she was younger just to give her the small chance to touch his perfect black hair.

Once when they were hanging out and talking about Ben's next presentation he would have to do act out a skit with a girl to prove while attachment are forbidden.

Rey was reading the lines with him , which she though was funny because since Luke became head master and Obie Wan was just an advisor the whole 'attachments are forbidden ' was revoked because there was plenty horny teenagers but 'children before marriage' was the new version .

But they had gotten so close , she could feel his breath and he heart was racing . He said that's how close they should be but his partner said that she didn't wanna be that close .

They're were tons of times that Ben treated her like a little girl . He always would say 'you're to young' or 'when you're older'.

When he and his other friends would go out she would try and tag along 'you're 13 Rey ... Chill'

To be honest all she wanted was to be with him . She felt happy around him . And she still did expected him to make her a Jedi princess .

She really did think about having a life with him. True he was 25 and she was 15 but then again her mother was 17 when her father was 36.

And many couples had large age gaps ... Sometimes the man was older and sometimes the woman was older .

And Ben's parents were ten years apart as well, so it was to big of a deal . And let's face it they're were plenty of relationships around the academy with older people with younger people .

Rey peered into Ben's mind to see what he was thinking of and if he was thinking of her , which she hoped he was.

"Ben ... You must understand -"

"How could you dad ?" He yelled at Han .

"Ben it wasn't like I wanted too-"

"You've always been like this ! You fricken took the only good thing in my life and took it to Mom's base and she met people ... She doesn't care about me !"

"Ben -"

"she's met people ! People who aren't as bad as me ... I'm a monster !" Ben yelled .

"How on earth are you a monster ? You've never killed anyone ! You've never hurt anyone on purpose have you ? No you haven't so why are you being so hard on yourself Ben ?" Han asked .

Ben sighed and sat down on the rock , he put his hand over his temple .

"Ben how are you a monster?" Han asked rubbing his shoulder .

Ben looked up at Han "I let her go"

Rey was so confused . Should she see the rest of his dream . She nodded and went back to see .

"I let her go ..." He cried "and now she hates me ... She'll never trust me again ... She was my everything dad" he was no crying badly . He looked down at the cliff . It was a good 50 feet drop . Ben through his lightsaber to the ground and then hugged Han. "This is best" . Han was confused but then watched his son jump off the ledge into the water . He was struggling to breath ... He just wanted to go ... He didn't wanna be here anymore ... Without her ... You could see him gasping for air yet pushing himself further down.

Rey saw his sleeping face that was tossing and turning . " Ben ! Ben wake up " Rey yelled shaking him .

Ben opened his eyes , filled but had not streamed any tears yet. "Rey?" He said .

She nodded and he pulled her close to him and hugged her . He held her so close to him she could feel his heartbeat . "Ben calm down ..." She whispered rubbing his shoulder .

"It was so real Rey " he said holding tightly into her .

"Shhh... Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No ... I've had to many nightmares to count talking never helps ... Ever since my dad left my mom all I can dream of is him somehow running my mother and myself's lives even more Rey"

"Shhh" Rey cooed .

He was now gripping her hair a tad and it hurt but she didn't care , she wanted Ben to be okay. "When was the last time you slept fully?"

"Three years ago when you fell asleep in my room ... It's like you keep it all away" he whispered quietly as his hands undid her buns .

"It's about 4:30 in the morning... Ben ... Stay here ... Don't go back to your room... Ill be right here ... You need sleep ... Trust me I'll be here with you" she said .

He nodded and let go of her . He laid down and Rey laid next to him . It was dark and rainy outside , perfect nightmare weather .

Ben turned to face the wall and then felt Rey put her arm around his torso . "I'm here Ben ... I always will be I promise" she said and then say up to kiss his cheek . "Nothing will happen " and she laid down next to him with her arm tightly wrapped around him. Ben held onto her hand that was around him. He closed his eyes and actually slept .

-A.N.-
Yo! I just gotta say that I'm Reylo trash ... That's all

-Joey