Part 25

*Hiroko's pov*

"Right so use this and make your chakra swirl. Do this by building up your chakra in your hand." Pervy sage said.

"Mk," I said. I grabbed a ball and made it pop. . . 'To much chakra' I thought as I flew back and hit a couple trees.  Pervy sage and Naruto came running up to me. 

"Hiroko?  Are you alright?!" Naruto yelled. 

"My back! Ouch," I said. I was pouting, Naruto offered his hand and I took it. I then started to heal myself while Pervy sage gave me another balloon.  Naruto was hard at work trying to make the chakra swirl in place while I was on Pervy saves back. 

"Are you gonna try again?" He asked me. I nodded and slid off his back while taking a balloon with me. I put it in my hand and started to envision chakra swirling around. The balloon exploded and I swear dropped. 

"I think I need a bigger balloon," I stated. PERVY sage handed me a bigger balloon and I got the chakra to swirl in it for a good 2 hours. We entered a town and PERVY sage took all of Narutos money. . .leaving him with noting.  "It's alright Naruto," I said as I showed him my money. "Let's go get some food." 

"Yea!" He yelled.  

*timeskip 3rd person pov* 

Naruto, Hiroko and Jiraiya were in a gambling house. Hiroko and Naruto were sitting near the front, Naruto was training and Hiroko was well watching him. 

"I'll be right back," Pervy sage said to the two kids as he walked off with a man. 

"Whatever," Naruto mumbled still concentrating on his training.  Jiraiya and the man sat down at a gambling board. 

"If I win you tell me information," jiraiya said. 

"And if you lose you give me all your money." The man said. 

"Deal," jiraiya said. 

"Evens or odds?" The man asked. 

"Evens," jiraiya replied. The man shook the dice and as he lifted it up Jiraiya saw it was odd. 'Oh no.' He thought. Just then Narutos balloon popped sending a current through the place and flipping the dice over making it even. Jiraiya got his information and they all walked out. . . Hiroko was carrying 6 huge bags full of money behind them.

"Where's Hiroko?" Naruto asked. They both turned around to see her carrying the bags of money and sweat dropped. 

"What can I say? I'm a good gambler," Hiroko stated. "Would you mind passing me a scroll?" Jiraiya passed her a scroll and she sealed all the money. She then grabbed a rubber ball and made it explode.  "Step three please."