A Day in the Life of Zoella's Sister

*Note: you are Zoe and Joe Sugg's younger sister.*

*Saturday morning, just woke up*

Ahh. Mornings are the best in our house, mum is out on saturday mornings so its always just me Zo and Joe. However, I am ALWAYS the first one to wake up. Grrrrr. I woke up to my new iPhone vibrating on my forehead. How did it get there? I laughed inwardly as i unlocked it and tweeted: "Woke up with my phone on my forehead, am I ok?!" Twenty seconds later, 13 favourites. The joys of having famous siblings!!

I pulled back my floral duvet and swung my skinny legs out of the bed. Everyone says I look like Zoe. I hope so, she's beautiful. I love my sister, we are so so close. Even though she steals my clothes and nail varnish sometimes! I opened my door and padded down the hallway to Zoe's room. She was silently sleeping so I walked in and lay on her bed next to her.

"Y/N? Is that you?" Zoe croaked.

"Hey Zo, want a cup of tea? I'm going downstairs."

"Aw lovely yes please!!" She seemed to wake up abit after I said that.

I went to get up but I felt a hand grab my arm.

"Wait give your sis a cuddle Y/N!" She laughed and pulled me down to her level.

I had a face full of hair but I didn't mind too much.

"Zoe I can't breathe" I laughed.

"Oops sorry hehe" She smirked as she buried her face into her pillow once again.

**SO sorry i havent been on, forgot my password. I'll carry on if you want me to***

*update*

After cuddling with my sister Zoe looked up at me with her perfectly clear skin gleaming in the sunlight and said laughingly "Well go and make the tea then, its not going to make itself you munchkin" I groaned and slid out of her warm cosy bed, running my hand along the wall as I left.

As I got downstairs, I spotted Joe watching some cartoons on the TV with bowl of coco pops.

"Morning Joe, enjoying yourself?" I joked as he spilt milk down his front, I don't think he was expecting me.

"Oi you, why are you awake so early?" He says this every single morning, even though the time is 11:30. I ignored him like I always do and got out three mugs from the cupboard while the kettle boiled.

Alfie was coming over later to see Zoe. They had been planning to do a collab video for a few weeks now but they'd been so busy they didn't have any time. I loved being around them both, they were so nice to me and made me laugh until I cried.

After Zoe and I had finished our tea and discussed the importance of Lush baths when you wake up on the weekends, we decided to get ready.

She had promised to do my makeup for me so while I waited for her to do her own, I painted my nails with her new nail varnish while reading Tanya's blog.

* HI EVERYONE. IM DOING AN UPDATE! Please tell me what you think, and tell me any ideas you have, thank you xxx *

Zoe was daily vlogging in this moment of time, she had been debating whether on not she should for weeks. I persuaded her that it was a good idea of course, even if it was just for a week or two. I knew how much she loved vlogging her days, and how much she smiled when she looked back on the old ones.

I sat on the sofa in my paw print pyjamas Zoe and Alfie had got me last christmas and watched Zoe start her vlog.

"Hello everybody! ITS SATURDAYYYYY! It is currently 12:04, me and my sister Y/N are still in our pyjamas and are about to watch Elf even though Christmas is sadly very far away..."

I smiled at the mention of my name, sipping the tea I had made earlier. I really need to get dressed, I thought to myself - Alfie will be here soon! I quietly slipped out of the living room and upstairs to the bathroom, whilst Zoe carried on with her vlog. 

Upstairs, Joe was blasting music from his room. I sighed, walking past and hearing a snippet of "What Makes You Beautiful" By One Direction seep through the walls. Quite suddenly, Joe's door opened and he stood there in just his boxers and socks. This was a sight you had to get used to seeing every day, he never really got dressed unless he was filming a video. 

"Ello ello, you not getting dressed today?" Joe poked me on the shoulder.

"Says you?! You've worn those boxers for days!" I laughed, turning towards the bathroom.

Joe laughed back and shrugged his shoulders, "Good point". 

I ran myself a hot bath, and used The Experimenter bath bomb from Lush. Ahhhh, what a peaceful saturday this is.

Checking my phone, I saw I had 20+ notifications on Twitter. I smiled and tapped the notifications button to find out what's going on. 

It was lots of replied from Joe's viewers, tagging me and him in something. I looked puzzled but amused and scrolled down to find out what they were talking about. 

Sure enough, Joe had posted a picture of me!! When did he do this?! It was a photo of me walking away from him, dressed in my paw print pyjamas. The caption was "My sister is still in her pyjamas.. you'd never catch me doing that ay sis ;)" It had 2,213 retweets already. Great, now everyone has seen my pyjama bottom. I quickly replied to the tweet: "This is so attractive, thanks Joe" I added a laughing face to the end and pressed tweet. 

Eventually I got out the bath and went to get ready. My bedroom door was open slightly, so someone must be in there, hmmm...

It was Zoe, she had raided my make up drawer for things to use. 

"Hey Y/N, sorry I ran out of mascara PLEASE let me just use yours?"

"Thats fine, just dont drop it on the floor like you did last time!! I had to throw it away there was so much fluff stuck to it" I laughed, pulling a face. 

Whilst Zoe did her make up, I got dressed into my black jeans and mustard-yellow jumper. She did my make up like she promised, and then we were finally ready for the day. At 1:34.