4

Iris's POV

I woke up in matts arms, still kind of in shock. He was snoring, it was kind of cute. I can't believe I'm in his arms. I looked at the clock. 9:27 am. Shit. I was supposed to call mom last night. Matt began to always up and mumbled "morning sunshine" with a smile, it was so cute. "Morning, do you think I could use your phone To call my mom? I was supposed to last night" he nodded and handed me his phone while rubbing his eyes. "What should I tell her?" I asked matt. "Tell her you're safe here and you'll be staying with me until the tours over" he said smiling at me. "Oh my god really! Are your sure?" I can't believe what I'm hearing! He nodded while smiling at me. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. "Hello there sleeping beauty" Oli said with a grin sitting at the edge of his bed as I walked to the bathroom. Looks like he just got up too. I just giggled. I can't believe Oliver Sykes said that. "Hey mom" I said. I told her the situation and she was in as much shock as I was. "Bye mom, love you and see you soon." I said before hanging up. I went crawled back into bed and laid next to Matt, he put his arm around me so my face was in his chest. I feel safe like this. "So about your ex, did he hurt you?" He asked me, pulling my chin up to make me look at him. I panicked. "He was just an abusive person. He did a lot of drugs. The average white trash scumbag" I told him. He looks both sad and angry when I told him this. "I will never let anyone hurt you" he whispered in my ear and before I knew it, his lips were in mine and our tongues danced. He jumped out of bed and motioned for me to follow. So I'd did. He took me by my hand and led me back to the related we went to last night. "We don't have any shows until tomarrow morning" he said looking at me, expecting me to say something. "So we have all day" I said. "Yeah, wanna go grab a coffee?" He asked. "Wouldn't there be people there who would go crazy if they saw you?" He looked at me with a smirk "I know a place" he said. I nodded, confused as to what he meant by that. We walked down the sidewalk holding hands, he kept his head down so no one would see him. We went to a coffee shop that seemed pretty deserted, no one was there but an old women sitting by the register. "Two coffees please" Matt said to the women. She slowly got up and made two coffees. "This place is really cool" I said. "Yeah, I always come her when we do tours in New York." He said as she brought us our coffees. We sat down and just talked for a while about random stuff. "So how old are you, Iris?" He asked me. "I'm 26, and I'm from Albany" I told him. "Tell me more" I started thinking. "Well, I work from home doing insurance stuff. Me and my mom live together. My life's pretty dull I guess." I told him. It's the truth, my life was dull, I felt like a drone that did the same thing everyday. "I don't think you're dull" he said taking a sip of his coffee. I felt my self blush so I smiled and looked at the ground. "Your adorable" he said tickling my cheek. My face definitely just got way more red. I nervously chuckled and soon after we left and headed back to the bus.