Savior

Ink sees Fresh leaning on a wall, looking at him. "Super un-rad leaving me there broski. Good thing ya got the soul though." He says, pointing to Ink's satule. Ink nods, he felt sure of himself, he was determined to save his family.
"Ya know, now that we got it, we can end it now by-" Ink immediately cuts him off, "We are NOT killing it, we'll find another way." Ink says. Fresh stares at Ink, "Broseph, did you get all attached to that soul-yo?" Fresh asks. "It's not just a soul... both of us know that." Ink says. Fresh nods,  "I get it bro, we'll find a radical way to save the multiverse." Fresh says. Ink nods, "But how?" He asks, pacing again. "Well Broseph, there are two ways to get a gnarly parasitical broski out of some of your homeslices. You can take the easily route and all up and backstab your brah if you catch my drift, or ya can try and help the host get on the feelings wagon with them radical extreme emotions." Fresh says. Ink stops and stares at Fresh, "I understood half of that." He says, slightly annoyed, though, he can't really be since he made Fresh this way. "You can kill Blueberry and Error or make them feel extreme emotions." Fresh simplifies, adjusting his glasses. "And how do you propose we make them feel extreme emotion?" Ink asks, looking slightly doubtful, but he didn't want to kill anyone, so...
"Get the Blue phat's brah, brah!" Fresh says, smiling even wider than normal. "Tempt that blue fruit's motherly senses like no other too, brah!" Fresh says, moving his hands around in a finger gun like shape. "You mean his kid?" Ink asks, putting a hand protectively on the satule holding said soul. "Yeah Broski! As soon as ya got a breakthrough with him, hit him with that, not even the Yan-master can stop them parenting instincts!" Fresh says happily. Ink seems unsure for a moment before nodding, "Right, let's get started... should probably make a body for the poor thing..." Ink says, looking at the satule. "Nah broski, then that Berry guy won't recognize his own yo." Fresh says. "It'll happen naturally when everything is all rad-tastic again, phat." Fresh says. Ink nods again, "You have a point..." He sighs, "Alright, let's do this." Ink says.
"To that swapped universe we a go! Let's dip cre-ator!" Fresh says, taking Ink's arm and doing just that. They appear in front of a sad Underswap Papyrus. He seems shocked by their presence, he stumbles back a bit even. "Look, I know you have no clue who I am, but Ber-... Your brother needs your help. He's being infected by a creature named 'Yan', who's hellbent on destroying the multiverse. So we'd really appreciate if you helped us with that." Ink explains quickly. Papyrus stares at him for a second before slowly nodding, "If you say so." He says. Ink grabs Papyrus's arm, teleporting him to the anti-void.
Upon arriving, Ink instantly through a some brown paint at Marco, tying him to the ground. When this happens, Yan turns his head to face Ink, and also spots Papyrus. As he locks eyes with Papyrus, his color palette starts to switch between yellow and blue. Ink takes the soul out of his satule, showing it to Yan/Blueberry, it's still perfectly intact, not even a scratch on the surface. Come on Berry, you can do this. Ink thinks.
Blueberry/Yan starts to flicker less and less between blue and yellow, settling more on Blueberry's color scheme. He starts to walk forwards towards the soul, yellow dust coming off of him. Ink smiles a bit, Yes, yes he's doing it! He thinks happily. The second Blueberry gets close enough to touch the soul, he grabs it, falling to his knees as a massive cloud of yellow dust flies out of him. He could be heard crying as he gripped the soul to his chest, he had thought he had lost it. "... berry? Are you... are you ok?" Ink asks quietly, kneeling down. Blueberry looks up at Ink and smiles widely, "I couldn't be better." He says. Ink nods before looking over at the thing in his brother's body.
Ink walks over to it, kneeling down and speaking almost like a parent to a child who had done something wrong, "Marco, I'm very disappointed in you. I'd expect this from Yan or End, but not you." He says quietly. Marco turns their head away from Ink. "I'm sorry..." They say, tears falling. "I just wanted to get out of the void..." They add. "I know Marco, I know... If you leave Error right now, I'll make you a body. You won't ever have to go to the void again." Ink says softly, a small smile plastered on his face. Marco looks up at Ink, hope in their eyes. "Really?" They ask. Ink nods, "Really." And with that, a white cloud left Error.
Error opens his eyes and sits up slowly, then looks at himself, "Can I have my clothes back? I look like Fresh." He says, slightly annoyed. "Yeah sure thing, I'd be more worried about your child, but whatever." Ink says, snapping his fingers. In an instant, Error was in his old outfit. "Wait... WHAT?!" Error exclaims. "Go talk to Berry." Ink says, pointing to Blueberry. Error gets up and rushes over to Blueberry. Ink takes out some paints and creates a body for Marco. The cloud flies into it once it's finished. They looks at Ink, tears in their eyes. "Thank you..." They say. Ink smiles, "No problem," He responds.
While that was happening, Error had run over to Blueberry, who was holding the glowing red soul in his hands lovingly. Error smiles, tears in his eyes. He kisses Blueberry on the cheek, "we're going to have a kid." He whispers happily. Blueberry smiles looking at Error and nodding. He looks back down at the soul in his hands. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you the first time, Averia." He says sadly. The soul glows softly as if responding to what Blueberry said. "Daddy promises he'll never, ever let someone hurt you again." Blueberry says, holding the soul in his arms once more now. Error kneels down next to Blueberry, a hand on his shoulder. "I tried to protect her Erry, from Yan and... And well from Fresh and your brother.... But... But I wasn't able to save her! She... She died and... She's only alive because Yan healed her!" Blueberry says, clearly upset. "Hey, hey, hey, calm do- wait a second..." Error gets up and turns to Ink, "Did you-" Ink cuts Error off, "You can ask Edge and Fresh, I was keeping it alive. I wouldn't kill my own family, ever." Ink says.
"Well, at first Ink was all 'Error is gonna be so totally un-freshly pissed off at me' and I was all like, 'Naw dog, the antichrist wants to all up n' posses your niece and destroy the funkng multiverse!' And then he was all like 'Kay' and then the Blue guy started freakin out man, fighting off the Yan-master, it was the bomb digidy! Then I by accident killed your daughter, whoops, but Yan all up and brought her back! Then the painter guy over here was all up and over protective of it, carryin it around with him, talkin to it. He cared more about it then that magic journal thingy!" Fresh explains.
Error just stares at Fresh then looks around the room, "Can anyone understand him?" He asks. Blueberry quickly raises a free hand. "He said that he came up with a plan so the multiverse wouldn't end, so he killed our daughter. Then Yan brought her back, and Ink took really good care of her. Like really good care, more than a.... Magical journal?" Blueberry says, slightly confused.
All of a sudden Papyrus just says what he's been thinking the entire time, "Who the fuck are you guys?!" He asks. Blueberry quickly turns around to face Papyrus, he looks like he's about to say something, but Papyrus beats him to it. "Everyone disappears, then everyone except my brother suddenly reappears! I thought he was dead! And I come back and he's dating someone and has a child?!? Not only that, it turns out he was infected by some weird disease?!!" Papyrus says, clearly upset and confused.
"I'll explain!" Blueberry says happily. "So, remember that day I was acting weirdly? Well, I was infected with a parasite that wanted to be with this fine gentleman right here." Blueberry says pointing to Error. "So... After that I kinda just woke up in this place. And I met this guy." Blueberry says, pointing to Error once more. "Who was actually quite sweet, he even gave me his jacket." Blueberry says, holding up the sleeves of the jacket tied around his waist. "So, Error over here left for a bit. That's when Fresh appeared! He tried to kill me cause Yan wants to kill everyone. But Yan wasn't going to let his host die, so he took over and killed him. He... Somehow came back to life and is the guy with the yolo glasses. Yan has killed him... Twice now?" Blueberry asks, looking at Fresh to see if he agreed. Fresh nods. "Yeah! So me and Error became really good friends after he came back, and when he found out that my soul was turning yellow he said that he should get his brother, Ink!" Blueberry says, gesturing to Ink who waves.
"Somehow though, we ended up making out? I don't know, I blame Yan for that. Anyway, after Error freaked out and finally came to terms of how he felt about me, he then called up Ink!" Blueberry says happily. "And that's when Yan started getting stronger! Being able to possess me momentarily. But Error was having none of it! He kept fighting with Yan and spent every night and day trying to protect me. But... That didn't really work out. So Yan took full control and I was powerless as I was forced to watch him use my own body." Blueberry says. "So Error got really mad, like, reeeaaaallly mad. He basically put Yan in a cage, but Yan apparently has a friend named Marco? Anyway, he took over Error's body, so Yan could pretty much do anything he wanted." Blueberry continues. "So he decided to try and help the thing that was going to destroy the multiverse by possessing Averia. And I was really upset about that, so I kept trying to fight him off, and eventually lucked out when Fresh tried to kill her. Which I'm going to beat the holy hell out of him for. Anyway, Ink took Averia and kept her safe then got you and that uh... Helped me I guess?" Blueberry says. "So now you're all caught up!" Blueberry says happily.
Papyrus stares at Blueberry, baffled at how much he missed. "Papy? You okay?" Blueberry asks cutely. "I... don't know..." Papyrus says, still stunned. This conversation is broken by the sound of crying. Everyone turns their head to see Ink hugging a Sans, who was the one who was crying. "Shhh, shh, it's okay, calm down Marco." Ink says softly. "I-I'm sorry... I'm s-sorry..." Marco just keeps repeating those words. Ink rubs circles in Marco's back. "Isn't that the guy who just possessed me?" Error pipes up. Ink glares at Error, then continues to comfort Marco. "I'm s-sorry dad... I ju-just... I'm sorry!" Marco says, continuing to cry. Everyone stares at Ink and Marco, slightly surprised, but Ink isn't at all, "it's ok marco, it's ok." He says softly. "I sh-shouldn't h-have left!" Marco says, hugging Ink even tighter. "I shouldn't have put you there in the first place." Ink responds sadly. Marco soon calms down. Ink lets go of him to face a confused crowd, with one annoyed glitch.
"Ink, please explain." Error says, tapping his foot. "Marco isn't a bad kid, Error. I just made a really bad decision that forced him to do a bad thing." Ink says, looking down at his shoes. "I haven't been called 'dad' for 4,909 years..." Ink mumbles under his breath. Error looks at Marco, who seems to really regret what they did. Error sighs, they kind of reminded him of... well, himself.
Marco looks up at Error with those big dorky glasses and a look of sadness in their eyes. "I'm s-so so sorry Er-ror, can you ever forgi-give me?" They ask. Error smiles a bit, "Heh, sure kiddo." He says. Marco's eyes light up more than Blueberry's do when he gets really excited. "O-Oh! Th-Thank you, M-Mr. Err-or!" Marco says. "No problem kid, everyone deserves a second chance." He look at Blueberry with a soft smile. Blueberry gives him a thumbs up.
Marco suddenly turns to Ink, "D-Dad? I-I made y-you something while I-I was stuck in t-the v-void... I-I w-worked r-really hard on it." Marco says nervously, handing Ink a brown journal that was turned to one of the pages. Ink started to cry a little bit. In this journal there was a masterpiece of poetry written in it. And it was all about how much he missed and loved him. Ink looks at Marco and hugs him, "thank you my child." He says quietly, his voice filled with joy. Marco smiles a little, he made his dad happy!
But all of this joy and happiness soon faded. A black cloud of dust that appeared to be melting soon rises from the ground when no one was paying attention. It took the shape of a skeleton, then moved it's hand toward the soul Blueberry was holding, the soul flew out of Blueberry's hand, filling a gap in the creature's body. Blueberry cried out "NO!" the second that the soul left his hands. His child had been taken from him once more. Error tries to rip the soul from the creature, but it's no use. The creature had a tight grip on the soul in it's body, they appear to absorb it. They turn their head inhumanly fast, their neck shouldn't even be able to turn like that.
They move so fast that you'd think they teleported in front of Ink. "Y̸̨̛͜o̸̡̨̢͜u̶͟͢ ̶̛̛́a̶̕b̴̀̕a͠҉ņ̡͟d̛͝͏o̵͢͠n̵̷͟͡e̸̷̕͟ḑ̸̡̕͘ ̧ú͠ş̧̕." They say. The creature never blinked, never moved their mouth from that terrifying smile. Ink stumbles back, falling to the ground, his eyes were wide. The creature raises an arm, Ink floats up into the air, the creature staring up at him. "N͢͡ó̷̵̸̀ẁ̡͘ ̸I̷̡̛͡͠'̀͘m̴͘͢ ̡̧g͏̷͡͡͞ǫ̀͟҉i̧̛͜͠n̛̕͡͝ģ̴́̕͟ ҉̵̶̀̕t̵̴̀͠͠o͢ ̶̕͠͡͡á͢҉̛͝b̶͠͝ą̸n̴̢̕͜͜d̵͞͠o͘n̶̴̛͜ ̸̧̛y͡͏̵o͢u͜͠͠.̸̷̡̡͢" The creature says,  their smile growing.

END OF CHAPTER NINE