Can I help you?

HELLO SO THIS IS SOMETHING I SAW ON INSTAGRAM THAT I THOUGHT I SHOULD WRITE , because we all know I can do that😂 well without further ado here is "THE BABYSITTER"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*LOUIS POV*

"Louis, you need to get a job! Every other 17 year old has one! You know I love you and hate to say this ,but your acting like a dick head! You see me struggling to pay the bills ,and take care of you and your siblings it's like you don't give a two shits! Your the only one old enough to get a job! Hell, you should be at UNI!-" My mother Jay sadly screamed at me. I flinched seeing how bad i hurt my mother and, decided that tomorrow morning i will get online and start looking for a job tomorrow. Hell it couldn't be to hard I am a straight A student. I even got a scholarship to Harvard but I didn't want to go cause it's in America... My family is to important to me. So I head to my room and start googling good paying jobs.

*baby sitter needed for Harry Edward styles*

Apply here

Name: Louis Tomlinson
Available for work hours: Anytime
Why you feel you will be good for this job:
I love kids! I am an straight A student, well I was in school I am currently 17 and not going to UNI. I have 6 younger siblings and took care of them all the time. I will be available 24/7. I have also took all 25 child safety courses American and England ones. If you are interested in my services please contact me at (307) 631-34*4.😄

Apply

Your application will be reviewed!

The rest of the night just revolved around more applications for jobs.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
*ring* *ring*
Who the fuck is calling me at such a time it's like 10 in the morning.
Me: Hello
Unknown: Aghh Mr. Tomlinson your up! I didn't want to call to early. This is Mr. Styles assistant-
Me: I am up at 4:30 sharp every morning no need to worry, mate. Mr. style you say, well how may i be able to help you?
Unknown: well Mr. Styles has reviewed your application and says you sound like a good choice and to call and set an appointment. So, he could interview you himself, face to face.
Me: well anytime works for me!
Unknown: how about in half an hour.
Me: well I am currently running some errands at the moment. But should be done in an hour, how would that work?
Unknown: I'm sorry Mr. Tomlinson I'm sure you know how busy Mr. Styles schedule is. If not now the next available free time he has is in 2 weeks.
Me: yes sir I understand half an hour it is.
Unknown: well 28 minutes now since you wasted half the time trying to persuade a different time.
Me: okay, good day, lad!

Damn it! I have like 20 minutes to get dress and get there! Shit I didn't get his address!
*ding*
Unknown: Harry's address is ____ _____ ___ __!

Thank god!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I pull up to the address. There is a gate that has been carved to perfection. You could tell that a professional carver took tools and carved it to look old and beautiful- it is both of those things. The brown coloring just makes it look so much more beautiful. I was to busy studying the gate to relies that a man was on the security gate screen.
"Can, I help you?" Says the very attractive man. I drive threw the gates. To be met with huge oak wood door that matches the theme with the gate. I turned off the engine to be met at the door by a unknown but very attractive man. This may be a good time to let you know I'm gay...