Freaky

Amara p/v

               When we pull up to Derek's loft I feel as if though I'm being watched and when I turn around and I see Jason waving at me across the street before a car goes by and he's gone. Stiles had stopped and looked back at me as I looked at the space Jason once was.

Stiles: you ok?
Amara: yeah......just thought i seen.......... Never mind
Stiles: what ever you say

          I probably was imagining it since I've had nightmares about Jason every night I was in the hospital. I'm terrified that he's going to finish what he started that day in school. Scott and Stiles know I'm scared and keep telling me I'm going to be fine.
          when we walk into Derek's loft I see Lydia who had been bruised by this girl which I guess is a symbol to a bank Boyd and Erica are in ......I know crazy. Then there's also Derek,Scott, Issac and ........Peter hale. Who stiles tells me was resurrected by Lydia. GOD YOUR IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A COUPLE DAYS AND MISS SO MUCH!  Derek smiles at me and Scott glares at Derek and peter is chuckling. Boys are .…......STUPID!

Stiles: ok so their inside the vault how exactly are we going to get in there?
Derek: by punching through the wall.
Stiles: ok no offense sour wolf but there is at least two feet of concrete and the vault ......why don't make fist forms so I can see what I'm working with here.

Stiles grabs Derek's fist and holds his hand out flat a bit aways and starts saying how he won't be able to punch through cement this wide,  when suddenly derek punches his hand it hits the metal table. Stiles immediately holds hand to his chest yelping in pain. Scott and I reach out to him but he just shoes us away with his good hand. I start to giggle and shake my head. I love stiles he's such a goofball. After we finally finish our plan i feel eyes on me and I can see peter glancing at me and stiles then scott and me. He starts laughing.

Amara: what?
Peter: its nothing but......are you sure you and stiles are twins?
Amara: yes why.
Peter: well he's nerdy and your absolutely gorgeous
​​​​Stiles: HEY!
Peter I'm just stating the facts like how amara is so ...so ...sexy ...I mean come on look at her.
Stiles: I CAN BE SEXY!
Peter: but not like Amara .....she....makes me want to take a bite out of her.

         I heard two very low growls behind me and see Scott and Derek glaring at Peter.

Peter: I can understand why Scotts mad. I mean I am flirting with his mate but why are you derek?
Derek: Amara and I have grown very close she's like a sister to me and I won't just let you be mean to her right in front of me!

It went silent and I know why.......Derek lied. We could hear it in his voice.

​​​​​​​