Surprise

Chapter 4
*kayleys POV*
I can't believe my eyes. We're going to PARIS FRICKING FRANCE.
That's the place I've always wanted to go.
I looked at Blake and immediately kissed him. I was so happy.
The uber stopped and I looked out the window and realized we were at the airport. I smiled at the thought of Paris.
We got out with out luggage and I held my passport and ticket extra tight.
We walked up to the front and handed the lady our tickets and showed her our passports. She stamped them and told us to go to security. We went through security and we had 20 minutes to spare. We sat down and I noticed two teenagers bump into Eachother the same way me and Blake did. I guess he noticed because he said "they're going to fall in love just like we did."
I smiled at the thought of the first time me and Blake met.
~~~~~~
We have been on the plane for an hour and I can't sleep. I guess Blake can't either cause he's been talking this whole time.
He paid for wifi so I got on my phone and checked Twitter. Which I haven't done in forever.
I looked at my followers and realized I have 5.2 million followers now.
@KissMyKayley
Thank you so much for the 5 mill. ❤️ I can't believe I still have fans at this age.
#parisbound S/O to the fans who came to my wedding. Love you guys.
After I tweeted I checked some DMs and answered them. I love making people smile.
I posted a pic on Instagram of the sky.
Caption:
#parisbound DM me on Twitter you're numbers and I'll call some people when I get to the hotel. I'll FT the first 10 people. Love you guys thanks for the 5 mill ❤️❤️
After all of that me and Blake decided to make some musicallys which we haven't done in forever. We posted some on his page and some on mine.
We still had 2 hours on the plane so I decided to put on some music and try to sleep.
~~~~~~
*marks POV*
Blake told me about their honeymoon so I told him me and Devyn would take care of Zach and Jax.
When me and Devyn got home we put Zach to sleep and fed Jax.
After that we changed and layers down on the couch. Devyn grabbed the laptop and searched up 2 bedroom houses for sale near Houston.
We looked through some of them and called the agency. We're going house hunting tomorrow. I can't wait to start my life with Devyn. After that she was about to shut the laptop when I noticed the YouNow tab.
I stopped her and grabbed the laptop.
I clicked on the YouNow tab and logged in.
She looked at me confused and I said
"Wanna go live with me? I haven't done it in forver and I think it would be a fun way to tell my fans about us."
She said sure and I clicked the go live button.
We took the picture and I immediately had 500 people we waited until the number got to 10,000 and we started talking.
Being the childish people we are we decided to play kiss marry kill.
We had people comment and we both agreed we wouldn't get butt hurt over anything said.
I went first "geo, Mario, and Jacob"
She looked at me with a "really" face and answered
Kiss: Mario
Marry: geo
Kill: Jacob
I laughed and she went.
"Loren, Ariel, Maddi Ziegler"
Kill: Maddi
Kiss: Ariel
Marry: Loren
After a few rounds of that we just talked for a while and told our fans about us getting engaged.
People asked questions and we answers them. Most of them were about Blake and Kayley which I was okay with and we got the typical comments saying rude and nice things like.
(Again made up usernames sorry if it's yours I didn't do it on purpose)
@Duhitzhiplikemark: awh oh my gosh I'm so happy for you. Love you guys ❤️ fan me please
(I fanned her and wrote down her username so Devyn and Blake and Kayley could fan her too)
@bruhitzmark: oh my gosh I knew this day would come but I didn't realize that she was going to be this ugly.
(I blocked her and Devyn laughed at that comment because she doesn't care what people think of her)
I told her she was beautiful and kissed her after she was done laughing. She smiled and said thank you. After that I said bye and did a self promo and then shut the laptop.
I grabbed Devyns hand and dragged her to the bedroom so we could get some much needed rest.