Re-Awakening: Break of the Dawn

Disclaimer: Kuroko No Basuke is owned by Fujimaki Tadatoshi

      Rated T for Foul words, Bloods and etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                  Re-Awakening: Break of the Dawn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A redhead teen was quietly sitting by his chair near a window as he took glimpse of the full moon that is shining so brightly by the night sky. He was sitting still, elbow by the side of the table near him, palm under his chin, he was so deep in thoughts as his crimson eyes stares at the beautiful pale moon. His mind and thoughts were so far away that he lost track of the time. He wasn't sure what time it was now nor he didn't want to know as his thoughts were lost as he keeps gazing at the beautiful night sky, until, someone knocked at his door, making him snapped out of his trance.

"Seijuurou-sama" His butler called out.

Akashi then turned his head to face his butler.

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry if I interrupt you but you haven't eaten your dinner yet" His butler explained.

Akashi blinked and realized that he hasn't taken his dinner yet.

"I see" Akashi calmly replied. "Can you bring it here? I'm not in the mood to get out of my room" He requested.

"Of course, Seijuurou-sama" His butler replied before bowing his head then walks out of Akashi's room.

Akashi sighed tiredly then looked out of the window again.

His thoughts were reminiscing the past events that led him to thinking too deep and lost. His crimson eyes gazed the pale moon once again as the past events flashed back at his mind.

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

It's already been one and a half year since team Vorpal Swords, consisting of Generations of Miracles and Kagami Taiga, won against team Jabberwock. After that, alot have happened but all of them were happy since they didn't just got their passion for the basketball back and got their friendship fixed but all of them get to hang out with one another when they have the chance and since most of them aren't too far away from each other, most of them or almost all of them play street basketball when weekends came, often times, even Murasakibara and Himuro came all the way from Akita to hang out with the others and Akashi who came all they way from Kyoto, often coming with the whole team. They really have the best times of their lives and it mostly happen everyday, whether it will be only with your teams and when weekends came, they get all excited as they wait for the others' school teams just to hang out. Their everyday lives are always soo full of joy and they don't get tired of each other, whether they play basketball or do some other things to make their days joyful and exciteful. What more can they ask for? All of them wishing that this exciting and enjoyable moments won't change and end, and it won't!