A Concert

Niall's POV

"Ok, are you going to be fine here by yourself with Gab?" I asked Karlee rushing around a long with the other boys making sure we were ready for our meeting. 

"Yes Niall what do you think I did while I was in Ireland?" She chuckled watching me struggle to throw my t-shirt on.

"Ok." I kissed her cheek then ran over to my mirror in back of my bedroom door checking my hair

I ran downstairs Karlee following behind me she pecked me on the lips and watched as we fled the house.

Karlee's POV

I sat on the living room floor playing with a little doll set Gaby had got as a present from Liam when he watched her. I'm happy that I decided to stay here and live with the boys in London, Niall says he knows somebody we can pay and they'll ship all my stuff here. I wasn't fond of the idea at first but Niall talked me into it so I won't be going back to Ireland any time soon. London's my new home now!

The boys seem pretty happy I'm staying and they love Gabriela, which is a good thing. We're painting the guest room, now me and Gaby's room, (but mostly gaby's Niall and I mostly are in his room) so we're thinking of making it totally her room. Some of our stuff is already here and we're setting up Niall's room so my stuff can fit in it (It's kind of confusing but whatever).

"Mumma." Gaby said getting my attention again

"What baby?" I replied

"I hungwy." She said rubbing her tummy

"Of course you are, just like your daddy." I laughed "You stay here and play I'll be back."

I walked into the kitchen and got Gaby some crackers and a sippie filled with apple juice. I gave it to her then walked back into the kitchen figuring the boys have been so good to me the least I could do was cook them a meal so they'd have something to eat wehn they got home. I took out some elbows, alfredo sauce, and chicken. I began to boil, cut, and marrinate and soon the table was set with plates of warm meals waiting to be eaten by some hungry people.

I walked back in the living room at the same time as five happy lads burst through the door. I sat down on the couch pulling Gaby onto my lap. 

"Why are you guys so happy?" I asked as Louis closed the door

"We're having a concert here in London in five days and the fans are going to find out about the two new lovebirds and their child." Harry explained making Niall and I turn into tamatoes.

Niall came over and placed a passionate kiss on my lips while all the boys cooed at us. We pulled apart and Niall imediatly darted to the kitchen screaming "I SMELL FOOD!" we all chuckled running in after him.

We had a good dinner, lots of talk about the concert and other stuff. The rest of the night went a long smoothly but I had another weird dream about Niall, simialar to the one I had a week ago. 

___________________

I know this chapter sucked, trust me I do! But I really don't feel good I want to curl up in a ball on my bed and not wake up for another couple weeks...  So this was a little shitty filler, I'll have a real chapter next update and sorry I took a long time.

Comment and Vote pleasssseeeeee