Songs

Fly (2016)
Fly
Can't
See The Light
Fish
Rewind
Beggin On My Knees
Something Good

MAD (2015)
니가 하면 If You Do
손들어 Put Them Up
느낌이 좋아 Feelin' Good orGood 눈이가요 Eyes On
Tic Tic Tok

Just Right (2015)
딱 좋아 Just Right
보름달이 뜨기 전에 Before The Full Moon Rises
My Reaction
Nice
Mine
Back To Me

Identify (2014)
하지하지마 Stop Stop It
Gimme
손이 가 Take My Hand
너란 Girl Magnetic
그냥 오늘 밤 Just Tonight
Turn Up The Music
그대로 있어도 돼 Stay
달빛 Moonlight
She's A Monster
Girls Girls Girls
A

Got Love (2014)
U Got Me
A
Bad Behaviour 나쁜 짓
Good Tonight
Forever Young
________________________________

GOT7 released the track list of the new mini album  before their comeback on March 21.
In the new album  there will be total 8 tracks including the title song 'Fly,' 'FISH,' 'REWIND' and 'Something Good.'

The title song 'Fly' is co-produced song by the composer Earattack who produced KBS drama 'Descendants of the Sun' OST 'Everytime' and 'kick sound of frontier.'

GOT7 members' participation in producing the album draws attention. The members showed their outstanding musical talents by composing and writing the lyrics of total 6 tracks including 'Can't Do,' 'Shiny,' and 'HOMERUN.'

Junior participated in composing and writing the lyrics of the 2nd track 'Can't Do.' Yugyeom and Marck co-participated in composing and writing lyrics of the 3rd track 'Shiny.' Yugyeom and Bambam also participated in rap making. Moreover, Youngjae participated in composing and writing the lyrics of the 5th track 'Rewind' for the first time since the debut.

The leader JB showed his improved musical capability by participating in composing and writing lyrics of his first song 'Everyday' from the repackage album 'MADE' released last year, 4th track 'Fish,' 7th track 'Something Good,' and 8th track 'HOMERUN' from this album.

GOT7 held national tour in Japan and received many awards in China. Before the release of the mini album on March 21, they already revealed the promotion schedule. Their title song is 'Fly' and the next one is 'HOMERUN.' Especially, 'HOMERUN' will be released only through offline not online. After March 21, it will be released online.

GOT7 holds 1st solo concert in Korea on April 29 and 30.

GOT7 -  Track List

1. Fly
2. Can't (Lyrics By Junior / Rap Making By Junior, Mark / Composed By Junior)
3. See The Light (Lyrics By Yugyeom, Mark / Composed By Mark, BamBam / Composed By Yugyeom, Mark)
4. FISH
5. REWIND (Lyrics By Youngjae / Composed By Youngjae)
6. Begin on my knees
7. Something Good (Rap Making By BamBam)
8. HOME RUN