Chapter 11~Survival

Leon : "We must rescue Crystal shadow"

Shadow : "I know but we need to head to the closest town or city for their sake"

Jason : "He is right i will begin the search"

Serena : "Me too im coming to"

She replied but jason shook his head advising her to stay here because he didn't wanted her to get lost,jet and kai agreed to go with jason but he refused and proceeded out of the warehouse,meanwhile jet and the others began to help james helping the people.

Jason carefully proceeded down the path keeping his pokeball in his hand he needed to call chimchar out and to assist him if needed but so far and so good there was nothing,until he stopped and looked around as someone was watching him from the bushes or from the trees but nothing was there and he continued on. 

James : "Alright thanks for your help everyone we are good to go"

Violet : "But Jason isn't back yet we can not proceed until he has found a city or a town nearby"

Kai : "He better hurry"

Hannah : "Why?"

As she asked why all of a sudden a group of zombie's started to appear through the warehouse,jet clicked his tongue and called out his charmander,commanding his pokemon to use flamethrower the pokemon did creating a firewall for the time being,but it didn't last long so violet told fennekin to use flamethrower as it did all of a sudden the sprinkles went off.

Leon : "Oh great just we need"

Shadow : "James we have to get them moving now!"

James : "Alright"

He turned to the people and explained to them what they were going to do some were scared and nervous not wanting to move at all but they didn't have a choice,one by one serena and the other's began to help them up and began to move them as kai,violet and jet continued to cover their back with their pokemon. 

Carefully they made their down the path being led by james,hannah,leon and serena as jet and the other two were still covering them down the path,so far everything was good but then all of a sudden more zombies appeared groaning,moaning and growling.

Violet : "Just great how many are there"

James : "I don't know we better get some more help"

Serena : "Yeah come on growlithe lets help out"

Leon : "you too Chespin"

Hannah : "Fledgling come on out too"

The four of them called out their pokemon assisting violet,kai also jet as they continued to move on finally they met up with jason who returned with shadow who disappeared somewhere without them realizing,jet looked at them both.

Jason : "We have found a town nearby where we can take shelter"

Violet : "That's great"

Shadow : "You guys go i will hold them off"

Everyone nodded as shadow called ralts who appeared on his shoulder he ordered the pokemon to use shadow ball and then psychic,the pokemon nodded,but it wasn't enough as more began to appear more and more but luckily for shadow he gave them a enough time to reach the town,getting the signal from the sky above he called back his pokemon who retreated onto his shoulder and he ran off. 

Panting heavily he arrived at the new hideout where they were and locked also barricaded the door everyone looked so exhausted,tired,hungry,thirsty,scared and in pain,the window's were barricaded aswell but there was a little gap so the outside could be seen if there was any zombie's about also nearby was a store.

Serena : "Big brother i am hungry so is growlithe"

Leon : "Everyone is and so is the people we need to get them some food"

Everyone agreed and shadow knew it aswell so him,jason and kai plus leon began to make up a plan also a route that would lead them safely to the store and back to the hideout,without drawing any attention to themselves or any of zombies which could be lurking nearby and could attack them also on shadow's mind was crystal wondering if she was alright.

To be continued.