Chapter 6

Kaylees pov

When I found out I was pregnant I thought Chas would kick my out but instead she was really supportive, she's been helping the past few months and well today is the day I have been dreading for weeks, I've got to give evidence in court against my own father.

I was scared, no wait,, frightened is a much better word to use here as I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant with his baby. My bump was quite big and we've all been trying to guess what I'm going to have. I started school last week and people did pick on my because I'm pregnant but I've made friends in the village.

I've also gotten close to my two half sisters Liv and Lily. I'm also really good friends with Aria Dingle who's Belles sister and Ellie-Mae Fletcher who's Holly, Hannah and Adams half sister. Then finally theirs my best friend who is amazing no lie and her name is Ariel Gallegher.

Lily and Liv have been helping me during the pregnancy and I guess their both excited to be an aunt.

I'm currently in my room getting dressed, I had to wear something smart but also something which would fit over my forever growing baby bump. It was funny to think that I'm 5  and half months pregnant.

I end up wearing my white vest top with a black long cardigan as well as a pair of low waist jeggings with my black high top Converses

I end up wearing my white vest top with a black long cardigan as well as a pair of low waist jeggings with my black  high top Converses

I went downstairs to the fridge in the kitchen. I heard two loads of footsteps come down the stairs and through the door Liv and Lily appear "you alright for today?" Liv asked me and I turn around.

I was really nurves and felt really sick so I rush past both of my half sisters and up the stairs to the bathroom, I throw up.

"Kay you alright in their" I hear a voice from outside, I don't answer I chuck up again "Kaylee I'm coming in" I realised the voice was off Chas i quickly wash my mouth out and turn to face Chas "I can't do it, if he finds out about the baby" I look down and I began to panic

"Kay it will be fine, you don't have to let him have anything to do with the baby, if you don't want him to have anything to do with the baby then that's fine" Chas reasures me me and I nod

"I'm going for a quick walk, I need to get some fresh air" I tell to Chas and she looks unsure if she should let me go but I walk of I wanted.

On my walk I bumped into Ariel, her and Jacob were my two best friends other than Lily, Aria and Ellie. In our free time we mostly are found together wether it's down by the stables or off in town.

"Kaylee is Evreything alright you look live you've seen a ghost" Ariel asks me curiosity "everyone wants me to do what's right, I don't even know what's right anymore, with baby and Evreything and today being the day in court" I ramble on

"If you like I'll come with you, if you need a friendly face" Ariel asks me "you would really come with me?i ask my best friend and she nods.

Later

During the court hearing I was feeling really sick but it was soon my turn to take the stand Ariel held my hand up intill I had to go up.

"it will be fine" she whispered in my ear .

I took he stand when suddenly I felt like I couldn't breathe. I started to get a pain in my stomach and i couldn't breathe. "Can you tell us in your own words what happened" someone asks me

I begin to explain before I pass out from not only the pain in my stomach but the feeling of breathlessness.

Ariels PoV

I came to support my best friend, she was great but soon after she went up she passed out. And everyone began to panic

A/N

Sorry for how bad this chapter was but I promise I will get better.

Love you all

Jess xx