He Makes You Cry

Dean Ambrose - "Will you just calm down? It's not that big of a deal." Dean yelled.
"It is a big deal if it's making us argue Dean." You said as calmly as you could.
"We wouldn't be arguing if you weren't such an annoying bitch!" He growled at you.
You stood there speechless for a few seconds before making your way out the room.
"Y/N." You heard him sigh behind you, but you ignored him and walked upstairs. You shut the door and flopped down on the bed.
You had no idea what was going on with Dean and it worried you.
You were mainly worried that he was getting tired of you, you turned your face into the pillow and began to cry.

Seth Rollins - "Where were you Seth?" You asked.
"Out with the guys." He replied.
"Don't you think you should have called me back or at least sent me a text?" You asked him.
"Didn't know I was obliged to." He said as he rolled his eyes.
"I was worried sick Seth." You spoke gently.
"I'm an adult Y/N, I can handle myself." He said with an edge of annoyance.
"That's not the point Seth."
"I don't care what the point is..."
"Of course you don't, you don't seem to care about anything any more... Not even me..." You said before making your way upstairs.
You slammed the bathroom door shut and slid to the floor, your face in your hands as you cried.

Roman Reigns - You pulled your jacket tighter around yourself as you waited outside the restaurant for Roman. You were supposed to be celebrating your anniversary, but Roman still hadn't show up.
After 20 more minutes of waiting you made your way home, you tried to stop yourself from crying but as soon as you walked into the empty house, Joelle was at her mother's house, you began to sob heavily.
You decided to confront Roman about what he was doing when he got home.

Dolph Ziggler - You were stood backstage watching Dolph, he had just won a match against Chris Jericho and he was celebrating by walking around the perimeter of the ring and high-fiving all the fans.
A few of the female fans gave him kisses on the cheek which you didn't mind it was only when Summer Rae walked out from backstage and towards Dolph.
To your complete horror she kissed Dolph passionately on the lips, you covered your mouth with your hand and quickly ran out of the arena, you heard AJ Styles and Cameron shouting your name but you ignored them.
You slid down to the ground as you cried heavily.

Zack Ryder - You sighed as you received another piece of hate mail from one of Zack's super fans. You had told Zack about a few of the messages but he just told you to.
"Carry on, they'll soon stop."
They hadn't. This was the fifth time in two days that you had received a hateful message, you had ones that said 'Just break up with Zack, you're no good for him' and 'You don't deserve Zack!'
You opened one and saw that it said 'You're a fat bitch and Zack could do a whole lot better!' You couldn't stop the tears that were running down your cheeks, you loved Zack but you wished he would be more considerate towards you receiving these messages, you threw your phone on the table and cried.

AJ Styles - It had been two days since you found out that you needed surgery on your neck. Whilst AJ was at work one day you invited Paige over and told her everything.
"When is the surgery?" She asked.
"A week today." You replied as you both sat down on the sofa.
"Well, how did AJ react when you told him about it?" Paige asked, you just looked at her guiltily.
"Y/N! You need to tell him, he has a right to know..."
"A right to know what?" AJ asked as he walked into the living room.
"AJ!" You said in shock he was only supposed to be home tonight.
"Y/N what do I need to know?" He asked more forcefully this time.
"I'll just be going..." Paige said as she waved goodbye and walked out the house.
AJ looked at you.
"This time next week... I'm, um... Having surgery on my neck..." You said, AJ continued to stare at you.
"...When did you find this out? Today right?" He asked.
"Um... No... I actually found out four days ago..." You were cut off by AJ's sudden movement.
"I can't believe you didn't tell me Y/N!" He shouted angrily.
"I just didn't want to..." You were cut off.
"Save it Y/N... Just don't..." AJ said before walking out the room, you buried your face in the sofa cushion and cried.

Brock Lesnar - "Brock that's enough for today..." You said as you watched Brock do his 56th press up.
"No Y/N I have to reach at least 80 if not 100." He said as he did his 57th press up.
"Brock you need to eat, I don't want you pushing yourself to hard." You said as you watched his arms begin to shake as he did number 58.
"Y/N! Do me a favour and leave me be!" He said angrily at you, number 59 had been done.
"Brock I only want to help you..." You were cut off by Brock.
"I don't need your help! I can manage on my own. I have done for most of my life... So just go away Y/N and leave me be." He said before doing press up number 60.
You opened your mouth to speak but no words came out, instead you began to cry before running out of your home gym and up into the bedroom were you sat on the edge of the bed with your face buried in your hands.

Shane McMahon - You and Shane were having yet another argument about when you would get married and have kids. Surprisingly Shane was ready to settle down and start a family, he loved the feeling he got when he walked into Stephanie's house and saw her children happily playing together, he wanted that for you two.
However you wasn't ready to settle down just yet, you loved Shane and you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with him and have little Shane's and Y/N's running around, but you were both still very busy with your work and you didn't think it was a good environment to start making big life changing decisions.
"Well when Y/N? When will you be ready!?" He shouted as you two faced off.
"I don't know Shane! I love you and I want to marry you and have kids with you... But we're both so busy, we just won't have time, especially not to plan a wedding or raise kids!" You shouted back.
He just stared at you whilst shaking his head, as if you were the one that was in the wrong, maybe he needed to see things from your point of view.
"...Shane this is the fourth time in one month that we've argued about this... I'm sorry Shane but your not the one who has to make sure everything is planned out perfectly for the wedding, your not the one that has to carry a baby for nine months and then go through the pain of giving birth!" You said, Shane didn't react he just turned his back on you with his hands on his hips.
You quickly walked past him and you knew that he had noticed your tear stained cheeks as you hurried past.