Midnight Game

The Midnight game is an old pagan ritual mainly as punishment for those who have broken the laws of the pagan religion in question. While it is mainly used as a scare tactic to not disobey the gods, there is still a very real chance of death to those who play the midnight game, and there is even a higher chance of permanent mental scarring. It is highly recommended that you do not play the Midnight Game.

 But, for those few thrill-seekers searching for a rush or those delving into obscure occult rituals, these are the simple instructions on how to play. Do so at your own risk.

Instructions 

Prerequisites: It must be exactly 12:00am when you begin performing the ritual, otherwise it will not work. Materials required include a candle; a wooden door;at least one drop of your own blood; a piece of paper; matched or a lighter;and salt. If you are playing with multiple people tey will need their own of the aforementioned materials and will have to perform the steps below separately. 

Step one: Write your full name ( first, middle, and last0 on a piece of paper and put at least one drop of your blood onto the paper. Allow it to soak into the paper.

Step two: Turn off all the lights in the house. Go to your front door, which must be wooden, and place the paper with your name on it, in front of it. Now take the candle and light it. Place the candle on top of the paper with your name. 

Step three: Knock on your own door 22 times (the hour must be 12:00 a.m upon the final knock), then open the door, blow out the candle and close the door. you have just allowed the Midnight Man into your house

Step four: Immediately relight your candle.

This is where the game begins. you must now lurk around your now completely dark house with the lit candle in hand. Your goal is to avoid the Midnight Man at all costs until exactly 3:33 a.m. Should your candle ever go out, then that means the Midnight Man is nearby. You must relight the candle within the next 10 seconds. If you are unsuccessful relighting the candle, you must then immediately surround yourself with a circle of salt. If you are successful in creating the circle of salt, you must stay within the circle until 3:33 a.m. If you are unsuccessful with both of these, the Midnight Man will then induce a hallucination of your greatest fear, which will last 3:33 a.m. The object is not be attacked by the Midnight Man, or be trapped in a circle of salt to win the Midnight Game. The Midnight Man will then leave at 3:33 a.m. and you will be safe to proceed with your morning. 

Addendum: Indications that you are near the Midnight Man include a sudden drop in temperature; seeing pure black, humanoid figure through the darkness; a very soft whispering coming from an indiscernible source. If you experience any of these, it is advised that you leave the area to avoid the Midnight Man. Staying in one spot throughout the entire game will only result in the Midnight Man finding you. It is highly advised that you keep moving throughout the game. 

Do not turn on any lights during the Midnight Game.

Do not use a flashlight during the Midnight Game. 

Do not go to sleep during the Midnight Game. 

Do not use another person's blood on your name.

Do not use a lighter to substitute for a candle. It will not work.

And definitely do not try to provoke the Midnight Man in any way.

That is all. Have fun. 

 Goals for next part: 

Votes: 1,100

Comments : 230 

Author note: 

Sorry haven't updated in awhile school got out 2 weeks ago and I've been busy watching kids. I also saw twenty-one pilots concert and I've been coming down from the rush of being there even tohugh I saw them on 19.6.16. But yeah. If you guys have any questions about me or my writting, comment and I'll answer them. And I hope this is a good enough authors note.