Cheeky Worker

Harry's POV

I was walking through the aisles at the store. I am searching for a birthday card for my best friend Niall.

I picked up one and couldn't help but giggle.

It was a birthday card that was perfect for Niall.

I put it down and picked up another

It was funny but not as good as the first so I put it back and grabbed the first one

I wanted to read some more till I heard an announcement.

"Can the boy with the curls who's laughing at the birthday cards come to cash register 5 so I can take you out on a date?" The voice said over the intercom.

"I think they were talking about you", I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I blushed deeply and started walking to cash register 5. I was planning on saying no thank you. I'm not really looking for a relationship... But that all changed when I walked into cash register 5.

"Hi", a soft voice whispered.

I look at him and OH MY GOD... He is gorgeous.

He was wearing vans, red skinny jeans and a blue striped shirt with suspenders.

"Hi", I chuckled.

"I guess you heard my announcement", He looked at me blushing.

I nodded and walked a little closer.

"So... Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

"Hmmmm... I don't know", I started and I saw his face drop. "Maybe... You should convince me", I flirted.

"Well... I'm Louis and if you say yes I will make it worth your while", Louis flirted back.

I lean down to whisper in his ear, "Yes."

Part 2?