Chapter 1.First Day

Chapter 1 First Day

'Where is this place?' thought a blonde boy in purple. He was suronned by darkness, something around him untill he thought.

'Am..I dreaming...again?' he asked himself as the thing around him disolved.

Vio.....Vio...said a voice. It sounded familer ,but he coundn't reconize untill he turned around.

Vio..the stranger said again. The boy reached out to the person, but it disolved.

'It's gone...' thought the boy. All of a sudden, the darkness disappeared and was replaced with an alarm clock beeping loudly.

He slowly opened his eyes, when a girl shouted

"VIO!!" the girl said happily with an open smile.

He sat up and asked,

"Red...What is it?"

The girl known as 'Red' huffed.

"Have you forgotten? Todays our first day at Hylian High. We shouldn't be late!" she winked.

"Fine, fine. Just give me a moment." Vio said with his hand resting on his chin as his elbow rested on his knee.

As he did, two others came in.

"Morin' guys. Say..are you two ready to go?'' asked the one who was wearing green.

"Yeah!" shouted Red. She loved school, as you couldn't tell.

"Lets rock this!" said the one in blue. He grabed Red around her neck. She blushed as he did.

"..And Vio?" asked the one in green.

Vio turned around and said,

"I don't feel to good, guess I'm coming later. You can go without me. I'll be there later."

As the one in green turned around heading out, he turned his head back to Vio,

"Are you sure? We could wait for you.."

"Why don't you want to come with us?" asked Red, about to cry.

"Cause Vio's okay. He's just to lazy today!" said the one in blue

"This is ridicdulos. I told you I don't feel well.." Vio sighed.

"Well, I gusse we'll see you later then!" said the one in green as he headed out.

"Right." Vio said as he brushed his hand throu his blonde hair.

~~~~~At school~~~~

"Wasn't Vio odd this time?" asked Red as they walked to the front stairs outside.

"He's just sleepy, thats all." the one in green said simply.

"I say he's taking a day off!" said the one in blue as he made a fist in his jacket pockets.

"Who's taking a day off?'' asked a female voice.

"Zelda!" all three chimed in.

"So you're here too?" asked the one in blue and the one in green at the same time.

"Cousre!" replied Zelda

"Great!" said Red, happy her friend went to the same school as her.

"By the way, where's Vio?" asked Zelda.

"He said he didn't feel well and would follow later." replied the one in green.

Zelda was silent for a moment, then said,