Chapter 8

Carters prov
She's a little bitch. I don't even know her and I already fucking hate her. Why did we have to take  it  was all Cameron's idea. See Cameron is the boss. We follow his rules, we get paid. No ifs,ands,or buts about it. What cameron say goes. So when Nash mentioned this girl he had hit her car earlier that day, cam was all on it. So cam said we had to getting her,Nash,Hayes,jack,and me jump in the car. We spent 4 hours looking for her,and we just happen to get  lucky.
************************
  Alison's prov
After the session with carter. I decided that I would take a hot bath.  So I walk into my bathroom and turned the water on throw in some bubbles and a few lush sex bombs. I stripped off my clothes and got in, I turned on some kinda drug by g-eazy and closed my eyes.  Only 20 minutes into my relaxing bath some one walked and since they all were going to see me anyways I didn't clench or anything.
Can I help you with something? I ask
No. Jack says.
Okay. I say.
God your beautiful.. Jack says.
Thanks. I say.
I just wanted to tell you, I like rough sex.jack says and then he opens the door and leave. Weirdo.. I whisper as I drifted off to sleep.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Hope you guys liked it! Vote and comment! Thanks bye smirks!💕