@2@

You awakened the next day and you found yourself next to the little twerp again, but you decided to just leave him be. You got up and brushed your teeth and dressed as if you were alone. You applied a bra and hoped he wasn't awake and looking while you were doing so. 

You walked down the stairs and saw that there was a pot on the stove already that had been used. You looked inside and looked at what seemed to be eaten oatmeal in the pot. Elliot must not have saved any for you, oh well. You made your breakfast of (well, what do you want?) and sat down at the table to go and enjoy it. 

You looked at the morning sunrise sky. The shades of pink and gold and orange made you feel naturally calm and feel better about your life. They gave you relaxing feelings and happy thoughts. You looked at it longer, then continued to eat your breakfast. You then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. 

It was that blond twerp that you ended up waking up next to anyway. He seemed to have already dressed and he smelled like flowers. He must've used your shampoo. It actually went well with how he looked, but if another guy wore it, it would've been much weirder. The blond walked into the kitchen and made himself a small bowl of cereal and sat down at the table with you. 

You looked up at him, having finished your breakfast. You stood up and pushed your chair in to go and wash your dish. You sat back on the couch and away from the idiot boy. Then, all of a sudden, you heard a voice. 

"I want to show you a couple of things..." he said quietly. You looked at him.

"What do you want to show me?" you asked him. When you did ask, he lifted up his shirt to reveal that there was a bullet wound in his stomach. 

"Someone is trying to find me," he said. He sounded a little worried, but still calm. 

"Uh... what was the other thing you were trying to show me?" you asked him. You didn't want to talk about him being found or caught by anyone. 

The blond stood up and walked near you. He was holding some sort of device that looked like an outdated computer that probably ran like Windows XP or something, but more alien-like. He set it on the coffee table and pushed a couple of buttons. When he did, the thing seemed to spread apart and a picture of him projected onto your wall. 

"The data and stuff in here could help me figure out who I really am," he said

You watched the picture of him speak in another language that didn't even sound like it could possibly be Earthen. You watched as the figure began to melt, covering your mouth with your hand a little bit because you felt disturbed. The figure melted into some kind of worm-like creature that was screaming like a new-born dinosaur or something. 

"That's an arthropod called a Clive," he said "They're native to my planet." You sighed. Maybe he didn't know who he was because he had gotten stuck in a human form while mutating or something? You wondered. 

"It's probably a bit hard for you. I never really realized," you said to him in a concerned voice. 

"How so?" he asked you. 

"You got stuck in your human form. At least people aren't gonna find you if they're looking for you if we can figure out hoe to change you back." you said to him. He tilted his head slightly. 

"You're saying I can shapeshift?" he asked oddly.

"Yeah. You told me that. You just showed me you're Clive and you're really an arthropod."

The man looked angry for a second. Then he grew a little angrier. 

"I'm not a Clive! How dare you call me one!" he yelled.

"But you said that's who you really are!" you said innocently "I'm sorry, I didn't know that was an insult to your people!" 

"Ugh, no, I said he reflects who I really am, he's my pet," he said calmly. You thought to yourself. You then looked back up at him after a few minutes of thinking. 

"It's probably still hard for you. Thanks for trusting me enough to let me see it. I'll even keep it a secret if that's what you want me to do," you said to him. He automatically walked up to you. He gave you a tight hug and sighed into your shoulder. 

"Thank you. But I'm going now," he said. He kissed your cheek, which made you blush a bit. He walked toward the door. 

"But where are you going?" you asked him.

"Away. I've caused you too much trouble, okay?" he said to you, then opened the door. You grabbed his hand, realizing how soft and warm it really was. 

"No, stay. You're making it more fun here," you said to him. He looked at you and closed the door. He gently squeezed your hand back and smiled a little. 

"Alright, thank you," he said. You knew he would probably only bring you trouble and worry, but you didn't want him stuck out there all alone. 

You washed more dishes and relaxed on the couch for awhile. Eventually, Elliot had gone upstairs, claiming he was going pee, but he hadn't come back for awhile. Maybe he got diarrhea or something? You sure hoped not! You walked up there and pushed on the bathroom door to see if anyone would notice. No one made a noise! You walked in gasped a little to yourself... he was gone! 

How could he be gone!? Did he jump out the window again? You worried and slipped on shoes and ran out the house to go and look for the stupid alien boy. He knew he was probably going to get caught! You worried more and more. As you grabbed your keys, you heard a knocking at your door. You opened it up and put on a friendly face instead of a frustrated one. 

"Hello sirs, do you need something?" you asked them in a kind voice.

"We're looking for this guy. He did something yesterday," A man with long brown hair held up a photo of the blond! Elliot!

"No, I don't know who this is. What did he do?" you asked 

"He killed someone," the man with brown hair said. 

That stupid boy! Stupid, stupid boy! 

The men thanked you and walked off. You turned around and jumped-scared. You could've sworn you were going to jump through the ceiling! 

"Elliot! What are you doing back here!?" you asked.

"I don't know, but you're gonna be a real good con-artist one day, honey!" he said jokingly. 

You wanted to beat him up so badly. You restrained though. 

"Let's just go get you some new clothes, okay?" you said to the blond. He nodded obediently. You walked out the door with your wagon in tow toward the nearby shop. 

But little did you know that there were 3 other Dogran men who were still looking for Elliot, and they were right inside your home while you were out shopping.