camila cabello

it really gets on my nerves when people hate on camila, because i don't know why they do??

there's an acc on ig (not gonna say who) but they're a shawn acc, but when mila n troye saw each other @ the bbmas, she hated on camila for standing next to troye. she kept calling her a goat (??) and saying she looked and sounded like one.

first, she does not look like a goat (even though looks don't even matter) and second, she does not sound like one either, because if she did, she probably would not be in the biggest girl group in history ???

and by saying she "sounds like a goat" you're disrespecting shawn. he has a song with camila (cough that's platinum) that is amazing. im guessing you're deaf, and blind. have you never seen the way shawn looks at her and how much he respects her??

and troye too, he loves camila (and the rest of 5h)!

she had such a hard time during ikwydls with all the hate (for no reason!) even though it was a very special time, she felt so bad about herself, and she shouldn't have, because she's an amazing with an amazing voice (that is different than a lot of people in the industry now, but it's so good and puts an edge to 5h in opinion) in amazing girl group!!

or (this has nothing to do w hate it just also gets on my nerves ajdb) when people say camilla/spell it camilla?? and when they say cuh-bell-oh ?? @ interviewers uGH kms are they rlly that blind her twitter is literally camilacabello97 can u not read?? & she legit has how to pronounce her name on her twitter as well (camEEla cabeYo)

and here's an edit (ive watched it at least 20 times i cry every time), it's impossible to hate on camila after you watch it. trust me, it's worth it (puns).

this was longer than intended sorry

-sammie (who's v angry @ mila haters)