Mission Part 2

Reborn burst through the door to Vongola's nursery,  hurriedly making steady steps to his designation. "Hold up kora!" Colonello shouted as he moved to keep pace with Reborn, slightly in his head, playfully jealous at Fon who had no problem keeping up.

      Verde had informed them through text that Luche had gone through an early labor, though he was able to delay it for now there's no guarantee that it wouldn't happen again, after all Verde wasn't a doctor. Shamal was close by in town so he was quickly on his way.

      "Luche." Reborn spoke as he entered her space, sitting next to her on the bed and taking her hand. She was still clearly in pain.

      "R-Reborn..." Luche whispered.

      Reborn quickly shushed her,  telling her not to speak. Verde came in and took a quick glance to Colonello and Fon, who stood in opposite sides of the door in greeting before addressing Reborn. "Shamal is coming in a few more minutes." Soon enough the doctor came, taking full control of the situation.

       "I just know it, we're cursed to bad luck." Lampo complained, slouching in his place on the sofa with the Varia.

     Bell huffed next to Lampo, Lambo to his right, "Why are you two the ones hosting us? You're not fit for a prince like me."

    Lambo deadpanned and rolled his eyes, "You know we're the sons of the Bovino famiglia's boss right?"

     Bell sighed and started to toy with his nails, "And? I'd rather have that decimo's brother than you."

       Squalo who was in a single chair opposite to Xanxus and Levi, who stood behind the boss, growled, "What are they even doing? Im bored."

     Lussaria hit him over the head, "Luche-chan went into labor, its obvious that they're busy."

      Mammon leaned back in his seat next to Lussaria, "One of them could handle something like that."

    Flan still looked monotone as always, "Its obvious they're caught up in something else, or are all of you senpai's that dull."

     Squalo grew a tick mark, "Bastard..."

     Xanxus growled, "All of you shut up." Everyone turned to him as he stood and looked at Lampo, "Tell your boss we're leaving. We're done with everything."

      Lampo gave a mock salute, "Sure thing."

      "Wait ahoshi! We still need them." Heads turned to Gokudera walking down the grand steps.

     Levi glared at the scowling silverette, "What else could we do for you?  We have our own issues to attend."

    "We have bigger issues." Gokudera scoffed, ignoring everyone but Xanxus, "We just found out that all of the parallels were sent here, but we have no idea where they possibly could be." Lambo and Lampo gawked, their exclamations falling on deaf ears as Gokudera continued, "Keep an eye out and contact us if you see a familiar face nearby."

       Flan raised his hand as he spoke, "Is Mukuro-san here?"

      Gokudera shrugged, "He's somewhere."

      Xanxus took his coat from Levi's grasp, his guardians taking his example to leave, "Isn't tracking your cloud's forte?"

    Gokudera sighed, taking out a single cigarette, "He has his business." Its not like nobodies doing nothing, Giotto has Hibari looking through the woods with geniusly placed hidden camera's, G was contacting other vongola HQ's to see if anyone saw someone familiar, and so on. Everyone had a task.