Three Words(angst)

"I love you, Hajime, go out with me." Oikawa said as Iwaizumi stood their in shock. He had no words. Even though he felt the same, he just couldn't say anything. I feel the same but I'm scared. But why am I scared? I know he obviously likes me now. Iwaizumi couldn't say anything. He just held Oikawa's hand as they walked around the city. They got ice cream together and they saw a movie, but Iwaizumi still couldn't say those three words.

"Iwa-chan, I love you. I've always loved you, only you." Oikawa said as they were walking home. Iwaizumi didn't pay attention to where he was walking and was almost hit by a car...but Oikawa pushed him out of the way. Oikawa was hit by the car instead. Iwaizumi called 119 immediately and got him to a hospital. He never said those three words.

~~

It had been a week now and Oikawa hadn't awoken from his coma. Iwaizumi looked back at why Oikawa was here in the first place. It was because of him and he never told Oikawa the three words he wanted to, because he was too scared. For what? What would happen? Iwaizumi just sat by Oikawa and cried while holding his hand.

"Tooru, I'm sorry I was too afraid to utter three words. I didn't know time was running out. Please Tooru, wake up so I can say I love you." Iwaizumi cried out as he still held Oikawa's hand.

~~

By now it had been three weeks, almost four, which means it had been almost a month. Iwaizumi gave up and when he got home found some pills. "I'll finally get to say I love you, Tooru. I'll join you." Iwaizumi cried out as he took the pills. Within a couple hours he died.

~~

The next day Oikawa was released from the hospital after waking up from his coma the previous night. He rushed to Iwaizumi's house and bursted open the door. "IWA-CHAN I'M FINE NOW! SEE! COME GIVE ME A BIIIIG HUG!" Oikawa waited for a response he didn't get. "Iwa-chan?" Maybe he's at school? But it's the weekend. Oikawa searched around the house calling Iwaizumi's name till he found him on the floor next to a bottle of pills. "HAJIME!" Oikawa examined the scene before him. "Hajime, I wasn't dead you idiot." Oikawa began to cry. "I DIDN'T DIE YOU IDIOT!"

Oikawa knew he was too far gone for him to take him someone the get help. So, he joined him. He took the same pills and lied there till he breathed his last breath.

"I love you, Tooru."

*sobs* IM SORRY THEY BOTH DEAD 💀💀
Oops HA! I laugh at ur pain :') gomen!! This was actually inspired by am amv I saw ha :')

~ Otaku-chan 💖