Chapter Five

The music in the club was so loud that I could feel it throughout my body.

Enveloped in happiness as soon as I stepped into the crowd, I lost Kai and Dean somewhere at the entrance. I slowly made my way towards the bar; I was not leaving this place sober.

The people around me were dancing and laughing. Some were grinding on partners, others were dancing alone. Peoples bodies brushed against mine, and I was pushed back and forth. I threw my head back and went with the music until I finally reached the edge of the massive ocean of people.

At the bar, I handed over my fake ID (courtesy of Sam), smiling wide. I ordered some drink that sounded very exotic and had a high alcohol content.

Being a lightweight, I was drunk half way through my first drink. I found myself laughing and talking (more like yelling) with a pretty girl that had sat beside me on the stools.

"Why would he say that to you?!" I howled with laughter as the girl told me about an ex boyfriend that wouldn't leave her alone.

She shook her head, laughing too. "No idea!"

I hiccuped and ordered another drink as she blabbed away. My body swayed with the music until I felt a hand on my lower back.

I turned around and looked up.

"Ladies." Kai smiled down at us.