• blaze

this is the closest i could get to the girl who plays rihanna to where a red dress ^

and when i said library in the last chapter, i just mean she is posing with a bookshelf behind her bc he likes to read a bunch of books

-

"woah. this dress is just...stunning," rihanna said when she walked out of the dressing room.

i looked up from my journal, almost dropping my pen in the process. even though i thought rihanna was outrageous and i would never even start to even think about any type of relationship with her, i found her looking beautiful.

because even if you didn't like the person, you could still admire their beauty. and i knew for a fact that rihanna held that beauty in her hands.

snapping out of my stare, my cheeks grew red, as always. especially now when rihanna stared back like a little girl with doll eyes not knowing how to pose for the picture. it was as if she was seeing her curvy silhouette for the first time. as if it was her first time not looking beautiful but feeling it.

vulnerability was never a characteristic i thought of when she gave her first impression, but now i knows, she wears it well.

rihanna started stumbling around, not knowing where to place her hand or where to look. i felt a smile creep up my face. hmm, so she isn't as flawless as i thought.

and that thought made me smile.

"stop laughing at me and tell me how to pose!" rihanna grunted while pouting at the ground like a cute child.

and suddenly, within just a few seconds, i transformed into 'blaze' mode.

"okay, so i don't want you to pose as if you are wearing a dress. you are eating hot cheetos for godsake!" rihanna's eyes widened at my unexpected directness.

i continued, "i want you to still have this fierce look in your eyes and attitude. i want people to look at this photo and instantly create a personality based on the picture. a "idgaf that i'm wearing a mermaid dress but am squatting". you feel?"

and for the first time in a while, i think rihanna felt like the weaker one, and she knew it showed, but i stared at her, expecting her to get into position.

"like this."

once i got rihanna in position, i took some pictures.

i didn't like them.

"what's wrong with them?"

sighing, i flipped through some more. "where's the fierce, confident woman who barged into a classroom and asked to be painted like a french girl? i don't see her in these photos."

she looked slightly offended and scratched her head. "um, can we put a song that will help me get in the mood?"

i nodded,"yeah i think that will help."

rihanna picked her song and got back into position. but i didn't play the song yet. "rihanna. i want you to close your eyes and think about a time where you felt as a little girl instead of a woman. and when i play the song, i want you to open your eyes and give it your all. got it?"

rihanna nodded, closing her eyes. i gave her a few seconds and then "pose" by rihanna, the singer, rang through the apartment.

and then she opened her eyes.

i almost forgot to take the picture. she was bawsing from left to right. even smirking from time to time.

i couldn't stop grinning. these pictures were exceptional. "these are turning out so well. what time are you thinking about?"

her eyes fell to the floor as if she was embarrassed, but then she looked up.

her smirk made me shrink.

"right now."