next morning

Michael POV: I get up go take a shower and after I was done I go peek In me and Brooke's room and she is asleep so I go down the hall to Alanna's room and I see her awake but not crying I pick her up and I sit on the rocking chair and she starts snuggling in my arm I got to apologize to mommy after what I did you have no clue do you Alanna I chuckle let's get you changed I lay her on the changing table after I'm done I make her a bottle and feed her.
Brooke pov:I wake up take a shower put on some clothes and blow dry my hair and curl it I'm still mad at Michael I think I was to harsh on him by kicking him out the bedroom I hear my bed room door open and it's Michael of course I continue my hair until I feel arm's wrap around my waist and Michael behind me he kissed my temple and said "do you forgive me" I rolled my eyes and continued doing my hair he unplugged my curling iron really Michael I try to get out of his grip but it tightens"why are you trying to get away" he says he let go of me and I walked off Michael I'm still mad at you he walked over to the bed where I'm sitting at " all I'm doing is asking for forgiveness" he says rubbing my back *sigh* I forgive you Michael I pulled him in for a hug but don't do it again i say in a more serious tone.
Michael POV: I'm down stairs looking at the mail "Michael!! can you come here please i need your help" so I go upstairs to help Brooke"Alanna doesn't want to get dressed she keeps on crying and moving her legs" I chuckled so I get Alanna's pants and put her legs through them after I was done putting on her shirt I picked her up and kissed her forehead"how did you just do that without her crying and kicking her legs" Brooke asked I don't know maybe she wanted me to dress her "she's a daddy's girl" Brooke said yes she is she's daddy's little girl I say while fixing her hair bow on her head we go down stairs eat breakfast.
Brooke pov: After breakfast I went in the living room to get on the phone and make Alanna a doctor's appointment I got a note pad and wrote down what the doctor told me and she is going to get her check up in 2 weeks"who was you just on the phone with" Michael says while coming in the living room with me I made Alanna a doctor's appointment to get a check up "what day does she have to go" he says next week on a Thursday at 11:00 I go pick Alanna up from her baby swing and sit back down on the couch are you gonna be ready for your check up next week I asked her she looked at me with those big wide eyes and she looked confused at what I was saying I pick up the pacifier and give it to her.
Michael POV: the phone started ringing and I picked it up and it is Cindy Crawford
M - hello
C - hey um I'm so sorry about kissing you last night I don't know what I was thinking
M - o it's OK I forgive you Cindy
C- thank you so much and if it came on tv and Brooke saw it tell her I'm sorry also but if it didn't let's keep it between us deal
M- deal
C- bye Michael see you later
M - Bye Cindy see you later
*Both hang up phone*
Brooke pov:I'm in the bathroom giving Alanna a bath because the clothes she was wearing she pooped all in them after I was done I get her towel wrap her in it dry her off after I was done I put her on her clothes she was starting to drift off to sleep so I sit in the chair and rock her to sleep and before I look down she is already sleep well that didn't take long I get up put her in her in her bassinet cover her up and kiss her forehead I cut on her baby monitor and put it on the dresser I go in my room and get mine and cut it on so I can hear her after I'm done I go down stairs.
Michael POV:I hear Brooke coming down stairs I hope she forgive Cindy I sit down and think about what to say to Brooke because i don't want her to kill me Brooke honey can you come here for a sec she sat down I took her hands Cindy Crawford called and she said she was sorry about last night so are you going to forgive her "yes I forgive her" thank you Brooke because I thought"you thought I was gonna what" she said with one eyebrow raised nothing I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek where's Alanna "she taking a nap in her room" OK I look at my watch and time for me to go to my meeting Brooke looks upset Brooke honey what's the matter"you are always going to meetings and interviews and not spending time with me an the baby"Brooke I know I have been going to a lot of meetings and interviews but you know what if I have any more I'll tell them to reschedule "OK" she replied I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek have to go now see you later.

2.hrs.later

Brooke pov:it's been awhile since Michael been gone I look at the time it's time for me to wake up Alanna.

This time I'm gonna do Alanna pov it will show what's she is thinking so she is not actually speaking.
B-i walk up the stairs and walk into her bed room I began to gently shake her.
A- I am asleep and I feel somebody trying to wake me up
B-wake up baby girl
A-i open my eyes it was just my mommy trying to wake me up
B-she is finally awake I said and smiled at her.
A- my mommy has a big toothy grin on her face which is very pretty.
B-i pick her up lay her on my chest and started going down stairs.
A- my mommy took me down stairs and I see my daddy walking in the door yay!!!
Michael POV: I walk in the house seeing Brooke and Alanna coming down stairs hey honey I walk up to her and Alanna how are my two favorite girls"good" she replied and how is my princess I say picking Alanna up she started to cry aww what's wrong baby girl "she must be hungry I gotta go make her a bottle"Brooke replied I went in the front room sat on the couch with Alanna still crying in my arms aww baby girl mommy coming with your bottle "here's her bottle" Brooke say While handing it to me i get the bottle and put it in her mouth.
Alanna pov: mmm this milk is so good I was very hungry my daddy is feeding me right now I look up wow this is a very big house I look back down and my mommy started rubbing my feet which tickled I'm very ticklish after I'm done eating my daddy put me over his shoulder and began patting my back I burp but I feel like I throw up *vomiting* I got it all on daddy's shirt sorry daddy.
Brooke pov: the baby just threw up all over Michael's shirt "ahhh Brooke give me a blanket!!!"I walk back in with the blanket and helped Michael clean off his shirt after I was done I busted out laughing because Michael had some throw up on his hair😂😂😂"why are you laughing Brooke" you have some throw up on your hair"Brooke give me the blanket" no he got up put Alanna in her baby swing then looked at me "give me the blanket" he demanded nope then he tried to snatch but I took off running him behind me when he was no where I can him I went in our room and got under the bed😉.
Michael POV:I look in our room and I see feet under my bed Brooke thinks she is so slick I walk closer and I grabbed her feet and pulled her from under the bed ahhhh she screamed you didn't think I would find you.
Alanna pov:I hear mommy and daddy upstairs playing I want to play to but I'm to little*I started to cry* they came down stairs when they heard me crying"shhh daddy and mommy are here says daddy he calmed me down gave me my pacifier I spit it out because I didn't want it.
Brooke pov: Michael gave Alanna her pacifier and she spit it out Michael maybe she doesn't want her pacifier I said laughing he laid her down in her bassinet and she started crying again he picked her up "maybe she want to play peek-a-boo" Michael says he started playing with her and she calmed down.
Michael POV: peek-a-boo I see you Alanna starts smiling while I'm playing with her I do it again and she smiles even wider she really does have my wide smile I stop playing with her and lay her on the couch she started put her hands in her mouth and eating them😂"are you enjoying your fingers"Brooke says it looks like she is *ring ring* the phone started ringing"I get it Brooke say's I pick Alanna up and started tickling her ahhhhhhh Brooke sequels on the phone thank you so much she said on the phone she hung up and she has a really big smile on her face what are you smiling about.
Brooke pov: Michael guess what I was offered to do a movie called endless love isn't that great.😄Michael just had an blank expression on his face which had me confused.

Will Michael think it's a good idea for her to do the movie comment what u think 😉😉😉
P.s I'll try to update more faster👌👍