1

I rested peacefully on my friend Amanda's couch, listening to Lily and Samantha's light bantering while I played on my phone. Amanda was looking for a movie with Heather and Anastasia while Anna awkwardly tried to join in on the conversation with Lily and Samantha. Jen had, unfortunately, been unable to make it to Amanda's party.
Bored, I was just about to get up in search of Anastasia, Heather, and Amanda when they came trickling into the room and joined the rest of us on the ramshackle bed of two air mattresses, a sofa, a loveseat, and a recliner.
"I found She's the Man, Secretariat, and Into the Woods." Amanda proclaimed, holding up the three movies proudly. "Votes?" In the end, She's the Man won, and Amanda slid it into the TV. Light chatter broke out again as it started, and this time I joined in.
"Earlier today, Jeff came up to me and told me there was a foot-to-dick ratio." Lily said, immediately earning my interest.
"Oh yeah, I've heard about that! It's supposed to be something like half an inch for every shoe size." Heather chimed in.
"Ooh! Lily! Doesn't Jeff wear, like, a size eleven or something?" I asked, grinning and nudging her playfully.
She blushed furiously as Anna laughed aloud. "You'd better start doing some stretches Lily!"
"What about you Natalya?" Heather asked, turning her attention to me. "Are you going to need to be doing stretches?"
I sighed inwardly, resenting her for asking that, although I really had no right. "I believe so." I said, smirking as I truthfully answered no in my head. They still didn't know I wasn't exactly into people with dicks. My girlfriend most certainly didn't have one, so stretches weren't currently a priority.
"Guys, these walls are thin, and my mom might be able to hear us." Amanda said, ever the good Christian child, not wanting anything to do with dirty conversations. She was the main reason I hadn't told anyone other than Anastasia, Jeff, and of course the rest of the school. Funny story actually, everyone who I didn't know knew I was gay, and only six of the people I did know, at least personally, knew that I was. It wasn't like I was lying to them; I was just evading telling them. "Let's watch the movie, it's starting."
We all hushed up, the Lily playing on Samantha's iPod, Samantha playing on her phone, and the rest of us staring at the screen in silence. Suddenly there was a nearly inaudible creaking and I looked up to see Anastasia enter in silence. She smiled at me and glanced around at everyone else, who had failed to notice her entry, and then came over to me, plopping down on my stomach. I wasn't uncomfortable, but that changed quickly as she stretched out, turning so that she was draped over me and her legs were laced with mine and her head resting contentedly between my breasts. She didn't look at me, and I only briefly glanced at her before relaxing. I had a girlfriend, and Anastasia wasn't her. Hell, I wasn't even sure if Anastasia was gay, but she was cute with her freckled face and highlighted brown hair. She was pretty much the exact opposite of me, with my black hair streaked with purple, blue, and blonde. Of course, she knew that I was into girls, so either she was toying with me, or she was trying to hint at something. Either way, I hadn't really taken her as the type of person to do something like that.
About halfway through the movie, Amanda got up and left the room, calling out behind her, "We should probably get dressed for bed, it's already two a.m." Everyone followed her except for us and Lily, who had passed out.
The second the door shut after the final person, I grabbed Anastasia by her shoulders and rolled so that I was straddling her hips, pinning her down with my face just barely inches from hers. Her eyes widened, but she didn't look shocked.
"What are you doing?" I growled, grinning dangerously.
"I was enjoying the warmth of your loving embrace." She replied sarcastically, smirking.
"You know, I have half the mind to fuck you right now. You certainly asked for it."
"Well what's stopping you?"
I faltered. I hadn't been expecting that answer. Then again, I never really expected Anastasia to be into me, or this bold about it. My expression softened into a loving one, and her eyes wavered in anticipation, awaiting my response in anxiety. "Do you want this?" I asked, almost closing the gap between our lips and brushing mine up against hers as I spoke.
It seemed like an eternity passed before she answered. "Yes."
She moved just a little bit, bumping her lips against mine clumsily, and I returned the kiss passionately, licking her bottom lip in a request for entrance before simply forcing my tongue's way into her mouth as she denied it. I knew this was supposed to be morally wrong since I had a girlfriend, but I was a sociopath, so I didn't care. I took my attention away from her lips just as I thrust against her slowly, earning a strangled gasp of surprise from her. Smirking, I ran my teeth gently over her neck, licking and nipping until she let out another shuddering gasp before biting hard and feeling her shatter beneath me, moaning breathily as I thrust against her again, slipping my hands underneath her shirt and raising it up slowly, trailing my fingers along her spine and raising goose bumps along her skin. I wasn't sure if she'd wanted it to go beyond just kissing, but I didn't care at this point, and there was nothing she could do to stop me since she was reduced to a moaning heap of lust arched firmly against me, curving her spine inwards as I left two purplish marks decorating her neck, claiming her as mine.
"N-Natalya, stop." She whimpered out as I pulled off her shirt and tossed it aside uncaringly. "They'll be coming back soon."
"I don't care." I hissed trailing kisses down her stomach and dipping my tongue into her navel as my hands made quick work of her shorts, sliding them down her legs swiftly and smoothly. "Besides, do you really want me to?" I smirked up at her from where my lips hovered just above her underwear, my fingers hooked into the sides and ready to pull them down. She tossed her head back and shook it feebly as I slowly dragged her panties down her things and let out an inhumanly cold breath on her exposed clit. Moaning with need as I just barely flicked my tongue against the sensitive tip she took two fistfuls of my hair and pulled me against her, causing me to gasp in surprise. I may have been dominant, but that didn't mean I wasn't masochistic as fuck. I liked when she was sadistic and tried to take control. I hadn't been planning on much of it, but maybe foreplay wouldn't be such a bad idea. I nipped at her, and she moaned again, although I knew it must have hurt to some degree. Looked like she was into pain too. Oh what I would do for some chains and a whip right now. I smirked to myself, envisioning all the dirty things I would do to her if I ever got the chance to use some toys, but for now I'd just have to make do with what I had.
"Bad girl, I don't think pulling my hair is any way for you to treat me if it's gratification you're looking for." I growled, rubbing a finger around her soaked hole slowly before dipping it in teasingly and pulling it back out again, resuming my infuriating circles and reducing her back to a groaning mess, her fleeting thoughts of dominance all but forgotten. I wanted to fuck her so badly right now, loving the thought of what I could diminish her to with just a few well-placed licks, but I could deny my own yearnings if it meant provoking her further. Continuing my torturous circles around her drenched pussy, I decided to give her chest the attention it deserved and kissed my way back up despite her moans of protest and the way she desperately tugged on my hair to no avail. I enjoyed it, but she didn't have to know that, and this was an excuse to be sadistic.
"What did I say about pulling my hair?" I whispered huskily, staring dead into her eyes, which were half-lidded in lust. "I think you need to be taught a lesson." She whimpered and tried to respond, but her words failed her as I inserted my finger in quickly in a fast, repetitive motion, eliciting more groans and a shudder of pleasure from my beautiful victim. Her bra was the only garment still on her, and that changed quickly as I used my free hand to unclasp it and toss if to the ground with the rest of her clothing. I took a moment to admire her perfectly sized breasts, being careful not to linger long enough to make her feel self conscious, before going back to work with my mouth. Teasingly, I grazed her nipples with my teeth and blew on them with that frigid breath of mine before sucking on one viciously and using my free hand to play with the other, which was taut and hard under my touch. She let out a cry of pleasure, biting her arm to muffle it so the others didn't hear. Shit! I had forgotten about them, and I hoped they didn't walk in on us. This would be hard to talk my way out of. Not impossible, but hard. Of course, it would be beyond cruel to stop now. I switched, and she hissed through gritted teeth, obviously wanting more than just one finger down on her lower regions. "Fine, I know what you want. But I'm not going to tolerate you pulling on my hair." I breathed into her ear, stopping all of my ministrations and earning an exasperated groan of protest. "Close your eyes." She reluctantly did what I asked, and I picked up her shirt from where it lay on the ground, fashioning it into a blindfold which I placed over her eyes. I grabbed several pieces of ribbon from the remains of Amanda's presents and laced those around her wrists, binding her arms behind her back. She whimpered, and I could tell that simply being dominated even more was enough to make her go weaker in the knees, if that were even possible at this point. I grinned and got up to lock the door, not wanting to have this interrupted. Coming back, I returned my face to its earlier position right above her clit, sending my icy breath over her again and making another tremor shiver down her spine. I slipped my tongue along the underside of her clit, then back up and over the peak before swirling it around, feeling satisfied by the very dissatisfied growls of lust I heard coming from the helpless girl beneath me. She was enjoying it, but she wanted more. "Greedy little slut." Who was I kidding, she was probably a virgin, but just hearing the words roll off my tongue made her moan again. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, sitting back and climbing off of her, leaving her lusting for the return of my presence. "Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you, you horny slut. My horny slut." She whimpered, turning in the sound of my voice.
"You know what it is I want." She whispered, growling in frustration, no doubt unpleased with this situation.
"Say it."
"Fuck me as hard as you can."
I smirked. "What's the magic word?"
"Please!"
"Please what?"
"Please Natalya!"
"Try again I growled, tugging on her ear slowly, slipping a finger behind her and dipping it into her wet hole that way before taking it out and leaving her empty once more as a reminder of what I could do to her without ever bringing her relief.
"Please master!" I smirked, not responding verbally, but showing her through my actions that she got it right. Shoving her down, I ran my frosty fingers down her smooth sides and dug them into her hips, bruising them in various places as I rolled my still-clothed clit against hers, making us both groan. Not bothering to be gentle, knowing that she'd resent me for it tomorrow but love me for it now, I shoved thee of my fingers into her tight pussy, wiggling them and stretching them out before she stopped making little grunts of pleasured pain and instead made grunts of purely pleasure. I began scissoring and sliding them out and back in again, pushing against her cervix quickly and causing her to melt under me, writhing in agonized indulgence. I guess long fingers were good for more than just piano. I began using my tongue on her clit again, and the moans turned to cries muffled by her arms, which escalated to strangled shouts for more, until finally she was screaming my name and cumming against me, trembling and shaking, plastered in sweat and finally laying limply in satisfaction. Pulling my fingers out of her, I gathered her up against me and looked at the mess we'd made. A large wet stain was seeping into the sofa from where she'd released moments ago, and clothes were strewn around the room, although it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to fix the latter problem. Lily was, thankfully, still passed out, completely undisturbed by our activities. I looked down at Anastasia, cuddled sleepily against me, and considered making her satisfy my cravings, which were creating problems in my panties right about now, and needed to be taken care of soon, but the door handle rattled and I smirked. Not tonight I guess.
"Natalya! Open up!" Amanda called, and I deftly undid the makeshift blindfold and bindings, gathering up Anastasia's clothes and tossing them to her before shoving her behind the sofa to get dressed and throwing a blanket haphazardly over the stain. Going over to the door, I caught my reflection in the mirror and was pleased to see that I didn't look even slightly flustered before composing myself into a bored girl and flinging open the door.
"Sorry, I went to the bathroom and when I came back, well, it's just a habit I guess." I apologized, shuffling back to the couch to see that Anastasia had dressed in record time and was sitting on it, covered by a blanket to hide the fact that she was clearly covered in a sheen of sweat and her own cum. Like the smart girl she was, she was pretending to be asleep, so if anyone noticed her disheveled appearance she could just blame it on a nightmare. I slunk over to her, tucking her against me as the others crashed, filling the room with aimless chatter once more. I smiled to myself as I fell asleep. Anastasia would have to come to my place sometime. In fact, my folks were on vacation this weekend. Perfect.

A/N: This was my first time writing smut, let me know if it was good and if you want me to continue the story