Chapter 1 : My Sober Day (part one)

I woke up to the sound of my creaking bed and the screaming children..I'm on my old and dusty hospital bed....In my room...

"I'm still here....Hideous place..."

"I need to find a way out.."

I walk around my room first,i decide to read what's on the clipboard to the side of my bed. Nothing too useful...I continue my search,I admire the clown painting above a bedside table...Mr.Clown's nose is red and shiny. 

"I will get your nose! I will get it!"

  I thought of a way to get out of here as quickly as i can,so I can find Mr.Midnight...I walked around the asylum to find objects to help me escape.  I continue throughout my room,there's a little merry-go-round toy...it plays a sweet,sweet melody! I walk towards the window and move the curtains...

*CLINK CLANK* 

"Oh! Holy Moly the curtains  fell! I better tell the nurse about it...but first what is this? Oh a handy hook! I'll keep it,maybe it could be useful!"

I look outside the window and see multiple towers defense...or is it  defense towers? Um...I guess that is my way out! I can't fit my head through the window,and i'm on a higher floor so jumping wouldnt be a good idea.  I go to the left side of the room to find more things to help me. As I walk towards the left I find myself in Phil's room,he sits on his bed all day. I found a little secret box under his bed. I'm sure he won't mind if I take it...I decide to say hello to Phil.

"Hello, Phil!"

"Hello..."

"How are you?"

"Everybody says that I'm sick..."

"Oh...Well i have to find my kitty now...Bye!"

I exit Phil's room...and I find myself in the office. The nurse is here... I don't know why,there is a wheel chair in the middle of the room...It's got spider webs and dust all over it...Eww...I might as well tell the nurse i broke the curtain. I walk towards the nurse,she's writing down notes...I want to know what she's writing,I'm curious...Oh well...

"Hello Miss Nurse"

"Oh,Fran! You're awake! Good!"

"Oh...How long was I asleep?"

"Three days,maybe."

"Was it the medicine that made me sleepy?"

"Yes. It was the medicine. That's why you're not taking it anymore"

".....Oh,I forgot! Something happened!"

"See? You are nothing but trouble. What did you do this time?"

"Oh...uhh... Nothing"

"Hmm alright then."

I turn around and head back in Phil's direction.  Phil's room had another door,I wonder what it could be. I try to open the door with all my might but it just wont budge!  I look into the purse i have,that's right! I have this little box...Hmm let's see..Oh it's open! I open the box and found a key.

"A key? That's bound to open something...hmm let me try and use this key on the door."

~That's all i have time for...Sorreh~

Please rate and comment what you think so far 8D