No turning back (Cut scene from You, For Me, Forever)

Nick

My birthday in Vegas was a lot of fun. We arrived on Saturday & enjoyed some time hanging out together. Olivia & I shared a room & the first night, we slept in the same bed, but nothing happened. Well, not nothing, but we didn't have sex. I still wanted to take things slow. On Sunday night, we were going all out for my birthday celebration. We walked a red carpet, did interviews & showed lots of PDA, that were shown online within hours. I was proud to have Olivia on my arm, so I wanted to show her off. Okay, and I also wanted to stick it to Demi. I was still a little angry of how she ended things & because it was so sudden. I was starting to see it was over with us. She didn't change her mind while we were performing at the TCA's or hanging out afterward. She didn't change her mind when I came to see her in L.A. sharing our grief together in a way only the two of us could. I was beginning to wrap my head around the fact that we weren't getting back together. It was painful for my heart, but being with Olivia helped in that area.

We got to our hotel room pretty late on my birthday, having partied our asses off for hours before. I was on a euphoric high as we stumbled into the room. I was feeling pretty good from the drinks & champagne we had to celebrate my 21st birthday. Olivia hadn't drank nearly as much, so she was pretty sober. I was feeling good from the love & affection I received from Olivia, my brothers, my friends & the rest of my family that was there to share in my celebration. I was truly a blessed individual. I had no complaints. The only thing that could have made this birthday better was having Demi by my side, but she chose to let me go, so I was determined to enjoy Olivia.

I started undressing as I made my way to the bed, finally collapsing on the bed in just my boxers. The room was spinning a little, so I closed my eyes. I opened them when I felt Olivia climb on top of me. She wasn't wearing anything. She hardly had anything on under that gorgeous, tight dress she wore to the party. I noticed the dress, in a heap, nearby. My eyes went to her perfect breasts as her hands caressed my bare chest. I licked my lips as she leaned down to press her chest against mine.

"I can stop if you want. We can go to sleep." She teased as I grew hard underneath her. For a fleeting moment, I felt guilty that I was lying underneath Olivia, like I was cheating on Demi. I shook my head to answer Olivia, as well as to remove any thoughts of Demi from my head. I needed to move on & I had a gorgeous beauty queen naked on top of me. I think the time to move on was right now. Olivia's mouth devoured mine in sexy eagerness. We didn't speak, we just explored each other's bodies with our greedy hands & lustful mouths. 

I was on top of Olivia, lavishing her body with kisses, when I couldn't contain myself anymore. I kissed her lips, as I thrust myself into her, completely. Her soft cry of pleasure got me excited as I moved in & out, slowly at first, then rapidly as our moaning got louder. We came together, quickly, and & grunted as I pulled myself out & laid next to her. Her arms went around my waist as she let out a satisfied sigh.

I stared at the ceiling & felt a pang of discomfort. I could almost feel a lump form in my throat as I suddenly came to a realization that there was no turning back. Olivia & I had crossed the point of no return. We were together completely, now that we made love. I couldn't go back to Demi now. Not even if Demi begged me, I couldn't do that to Olivia. I had to keep moving on. I had to pursue a long term relationship with Olivia. I was raised that way. I wasn't going to sleep with someone, then break their heart a short time later. I couldn't do that to someone I cared about. I cared about Olivia. I may not be in love with her, but I cared about her & would protect her from pain whenever I could. Even if that pain could come from me. I swallowed the lump away. No. I couldn't turn back. Demi was a part of my past & Olivia was my future. I had to accept that, no matter how much it hurt.

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de No turning back (Cut scene from You, For Me, Forever Nemi Forever Series) 🎉