Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s pov:

I only heard Max in Do Not Laughs....man he's cuter in person

Shit! (Y/N) stop thinking things!

I smile up at him, him being around 6 feels and me being 5'6 I'm oddly shorter.

"So I heard you need a ride to the offices"

"Yeah Ross and I do, do you have a car?"

"How'd you think (BFF/N) got here?" I chuckle as does Max. Fuck his laugh is the cutest.

"I'll grab Ross and you can take us to the offices so Tim and well you friend can have some alone time if you know what I mean" Max nudges me as I blush a bit but hide it.

Once Ross and Max got in my car, Ross started talking oh no

"So your Adam's friend from high school?"

"Yep since ninth grade. We always had English together and he had a crush on Alesa in our class and now they are engaged and getting married soon I heard. Proud of him" I smile as Max laughs a bit. Rude laugh or....laugh laugh?

"Why are you proud of Adam, (Y/N)? He's at around twelve million subs and has a family"

"You got to be proud for the success your friends make, so they can be proud of you" I smile at Max as he looked shocked from my answer but I was just being honest.

"We are here!!!" Ross screams like a two year old as Max and I cover out ears.

"ROSS NO NEED TO SCREAM!" We both said in unison as we blushed. I looked away and got out as Max laughs it off before walking with Ross and I inside.

"So (Y/N) how long have you lived in Washington?" Max asked curiously and out of the blue.

"I moved in five months ago"

"Wait are you our new neighbor??"

"Yes yes I am" I chuckle as Max looks down feeling bad he didn't introduce himself earlier. Tim Tim did when I first moved in but Ross and Max didn't.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier...." Max said calmly for once.

"Hey it's alright, kinda wanted to be quiet for my first months here" I smile before walking into the office getting attacked by Adam as I fell on my back with him on top.

Really Adam!

"(Y/N)! You're finally here!!! It's been since high school!!" Adam screams as I sat up a bit groaning as Max held his hand out for me as I blushed a light pink not noticeable as I grabbed his hand and he helped me up.

"It has been, so how's Alesa and Mason!"

"I see you keep up with Skydoesthings!!"

"I keep up with all your channels Adam" I laughed a bit. He decided to show me around the office as I met Cory, other Cory NewScapesPro, Red, Ross again, Ethan, Em, Jason, Barney, and that's most of the office. I smile as he brought me to my office.

I turn to see another desk.

"Hey who else uses this room?"

"Oh that'll be me" Max said in his butts knight accent as I smile and laughed a bit.

"God I always loved that one cops and robbers!" I smile as Adam looked shocked.

"(Y/N) you remember all my episodes....."

"I watch all of them I'm subscribed to you bro" I smile with a soft laugh as Adam squeals and hugs me tightly.

"Anyway! Enough to catching up....sorta...Anyway Max will help you settle in!" Adam smiles before leaving closing the door.

Yes....finally alone with Max....WOW I SOUND WEIRD DONT I? Too bad I have a small crush