Sneak Peak for chapter One

(Little AN before I start the story. In this book Dil is a girl and her birth name is Delia, nickname(s): Dee & Dil (Dee when she's younger & Dil when she's older. Also the picture above is what she looks like, just imagine her hair is curlier like Dan's hobbit hair ^-^)

January 24, 2016

Hello! My name is [Dan]. I'm 24 years old and have been living with my best friend Phil since I was 16. We met by pure fate and I'm glad I did. I'm not you average 24 year old. I'd rather be at the bakery or flower shop then the gym. I like reading, drawing, and I don't like sports. I really, really want to get a butterfly tattoo on my wrist! oh it's going to be soo cute! Umm what else? Oh! My favorite article of clothing are flower crowns! Thought I guess flower crowns are accessories more than clothes. Eh hehe whatever! When I'm not at the bakery I make youtube videos for my danisours! My outfit consists out of a pastel jumper, matching pastel skirt, converse, and a flower crown of course! Hmm my favorite color has to be mint green! I do have a boyfriend as well. His name is Phil Lester! What's that? Yes you read that right. I have a boyfriend. Hmmmm well. That's all! Bye-bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan's P.O.V 

"Dan! Come on the Orphanage is expecting us by 10!" Phil called. I looked at my phone and realized it was 9:40

"Crap! Phil! Why didn't you wake me earlier?" I called as I rushed to our closet. I opened it up to the pastel & punk mix of clothing. I grabbed a pink skirt, mint green jumper, green converse and a flower crown that was mint green & black.

"Phiill! Could you wake up Dilly" I call as I rush to the bathroom and grab my straightener. Only to find out it was broken. I threw on my clothes and ran to the kitchen and made us some breakfast when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey babe." Phil said and kissed me.

"Could you go wake up Dee? Im making us breakfast." I said and Phil took his arms away from me and put his hand on my head.

"Sure pretty boy" He said with a wink before ruffling my already curly & messy hair. He walked away as I rolled my eyes.

Phil's P.O.V

(btw Dil's 10 as of now)

I walked to Dee's room and opened the door to find her curled up with a stuffed tiger Dan got her. 

"Dee wake up sweetie." I said as I lightly shook her.

"dad? I don't wanna get up" Dee whined.

"Come on Dee we have to go pick up Winston." I said and she lazily sat up, still holding her tiger. With her free hand she rubbed her eye. I walked over to her and she extended her arms motioning for me to pick her up. I chuckled as I picked her up and walked to the bathroom. 

"Ok Dee you have to take a bath little girly. Want dad to help or are you a big girl?" I asked as I put her on the counter.

"I want dad to help me!" She said with a giggle....