Frequently Asked Questions

Hello!

Here are some FAQ's before heading onto the next chapters.

How to become a member?
*Form to be submitted. There are four types of forms:
A. Votes and Comments Form (writers only)
B. Votes Form (writers only)
C. Comments Form (writers only)
D. Readers Form (readers only)

Votes and Comments form? Votes form? Comments form? Readers form?
*Yes. If you're not just a reader and you want to gain more votes and comments head to the votes and comments form. Same as the votes form, but for votes form you'll only gain increase on votes also on the comments form, increase in comments (ONLY). In readers form, if you are only a reader but you want to be a member of the club, you are free to join.

What are the sections? What do you mean by that?
*Section is the division of the members by their tasks. If you joined in and submitted your form, here what we will call the sections: for those who submitted in votes and comments form your section is Shakespeare section. For votes form, Sparks section. For comments form, Riordan section. And for readers form, Wilde section.

What are your rules and regulations?
*To be read on the next chapters.

What are the tasks?
*If you are already an approved member, and you joined a particular section, for example the Shakespeare section. Shakespeare sections are for votes and comments section. Means, you are required to vote and to comment on a story of your co-members in the section in every single chapter. Same as the others. In readers section, you are allowed whether you want to vote, comment, read their stories.

How many comments would I do?
-Talk to your co-members. It's your choice. You need to be fair. If you planned to do 50 comments for each chap you should do it. Members who didn't do their tasks will automatically remove to the club.

Can I make comments more than the planned comment?
-Yes of course. Better. Just don't do comments below the desired number of comments. Do your task.

Is the RBC's only account is here in wattpad?
-No. We have a Facebook closed group and a twitter account.

Do you have a group chat?
-Of course. We have four group chats. Readswell Book Club, Shakespeare Section, Sparks Section, Riordan Section, Wilde Section.

Are the members required to join the group chat?
-Yes. It's mandatory.

Does the members have expiration of membership?
-Yes. Five months. All members are monitored. We have a list and once you are an expired member, you will be automatically removed. After being removed, NEVER unfollow, remove votes, delete comments. Once we received a report you did those, all members who aren't expired yet are required to unfollow you and remove their votes given to you and delete their comments.

After my membership expiration, can I be a member again?
-Yuppp. Submitt form. You'll be a member again after a month. Just let us know if you are going to reconsider your membership.

How many admins does this club have?
-Two only.

Two only? How would you handle each sections?
-We will assign a section leader. They are to be called Section Captain (SC).

What are the works of the Section Captains?
-If a member is having some trouble you are going to tell it to your SC privately. And the SC is the only ones to talk to the Head Admins.

How many SC per section?
-Two.

What are the nationalities of the two Head admins?
-Filipino :).

The Head admins are Filipino, does that mean only Filipinos are the ones allowed to join the club?
-No. Of course not. This club is open for ALL.

Who will assign the Section Captains?
-The head admins.

What are the characteristic in order to become an SC?
-Active. Responsible. Honest.

Does SC's have membership expirations?
-Yuppp. But they will have 8 months instead of the normal five months. They are to be a member again after a month. They could also be a Section Captain again.

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

Other questions? Pm me.

Next Chapters: Requirements