Aftermath

Jazmine's PoV
The look on my mother's face when she saw my sister was priceless. Her face changed from furious to the I'm going to beat somebody look.
"Jazmine, you said you're going to explain, so explain." My mother said trying to maintain some level of self control.
"Well Jamie was getting picked on so I handle the situation." I said keeping it sweet and simple.
"I want details!" My mother demanded.
"Well you'll get the full story in the principal's office." I told her.

We walked briskly towards the principal's office with all the students watching us. Some of said students looked away in fear as soon as my eyes fell on them. I saw Kayra and Jakaira walking towards us.

"Mr. And Mrs. Martinez, I'm sorry this had to happen." Both Jakaira and Kayra said as if they had rehearsed it.

"Thanks." My mother said as we continued our path to the office.

We were at the office after walking through the long corridors with eyes peeled on us.

My father knocked and was greeted by an "enter!" From the principal.

We entered the office to find Brianna and Mr. Midhale standing in the other side of the office. They walked over to the desk and Mr. Midhale sat in his chair asking my parents to take a seat.

"You must be wondering why I called you here." The principal stated.
"Actually no, we know why... What we really want to know is how it went down." My mother stated calmly.
"Well your children have no self control what so ever, as you can see, they ganged up on my poor baby girl." The principal said.
"Ganged up?! Who told you that lie?!" I said as I was ready to beat someone up.
"Funny you should say that, cause Jamie doesn't fight at all." My father said.
"Well let's hear what the kids have to say, shall we?" My mother suggested.
"Alright, Brianna tell them what happened." Mr. Midhale said.

"Well, it started in Spanish when Mrs. East was teaching, Jamie kicked me four times throughout the two periods of class. Then lunch came and while I was walking out of class, Jamie tripped me up making me fall to the floor, so I got up and pushed her down and made my escape to the cafeteria. Jazmine entered the cafeteria and assaulted me." Brianna lied.

"Well....." Jamie started.
"Just tell them the truth." I told her.

"It started when lunch began, I was on my way out of Spanish when Brianna tripped me, making me fall to the floor. She then proceeded to kick me in my side while I was down. She had her friends hold me up as she tortured me and stole my money." Jamie said shyly.

"My turn, I was in the library with my friends when I saw my sister being held up by Kayra. Seeing my sister bruised and her clothes nearly destroyed I had to find out what happened so after hearing who did it, I walked over to the cafeteria and asked Brianna if she did it and she told me and I quote 'Your sister? I didn't see her for the day'. Just then I felt my phone vibrate and when I checked it, I saw pictures of Brianna attacking Jamie. I felt anger so I let it out on the assailant of my sister because I know telling a teacher or even telling you will not make a difference. Oh by the way, I also got a video of the thing and you Brianna are lucky I watched the video after I taught you the lesson otherwise I'd beat you 15 times worse." I said boldly.
"See how uncouth your daughter is? Making threats against my daughter in our presence." The principal said angrily.
"Well, I think we should show off these pictures." I said as I placed my phone down on the table displaying the pictures.
"You could have photoshop edit those" the principal said.
"Maybe I could have but I can't do that with video." I said challenging him.
I played the video.

Brianna: Alright guys, you recording this?
Mysterious Boy: Yeah.

Jamie walks out of the class to be tripped up by Brianna.

Brianna: Oops, did you get hurt? Maybe you should have died in that accident, you weren't worth saving!

Brianna kicked Jamie in her right side.

Her followers lift Jamie up and restrained her holding her body up as Brianna slapped her in her face. Brianna then punched Jamie in her stomach. Jamie screamed and Cried out in pain. Brianna punched Jamie in her face and then grabbed and pulled her hair. Brianna went into Jamie's pocket taking out money.

Kayra: Leave her Alone!
Brianna: You dare stand up to me peasant?
Kayra: Yes! What you're doing is wrong and all of you students that stand here watching, recording and laughing are no better than the pest that Brianna is!

Brianna walked towards Kayra slowly.
Brianna: You better watch your back.

Kayra helped Jamie up and hugged her.

Jamie: Take me to Jazmine.

Kayra and Jamie exit the corridor with Jamie being held up by Kayra.

Brianna: Well will you look at that, the peasant and the ugly rat ran away.
Mysterious boy: I got it all recorded.
Brianna: Excellent, send it to everyone in the school except teachers, Kayra, Jamie, Jazmine and her followers.