Queen #1

"BEACH!" Roger yelled (adverb) as the band got into the car.

Queen was taking a short break from the (noun) of the city and heading to the beach.

"Roger, why do you have your (adjective) swim shorts on now? The beach is five hours away," Brian said.

"Because I don't want to have to change in the (noun plural) when we get there."

"So your going to spend the whole trip with your shirt off?"

"Correct."

"Okay, John just drive (adverb)."

Freddie and Roger sat in the back while Brian and John were up front.

"Let's turn on some (music genre) music!"

Roger said as he climbed over the seat and turned on the radio. (song) started playing.

"I love this song!" Roger screamed.

Everyone else hated that song. Roger began to sing it in his super high (adjective) voice.

"ROGER, WOULD YOU SO KINDLY SHUT UP!" John yelled as he (verb) the radio.

Everyone stared at the (adjective) bass player as they drove in silence.

"I think that was the loudest I've ever heard John talk," Freddie said with a smile.

Brian couldn't stop thinking, "It's only five hours. It's only five hours."

<>

"Yes we're finally here!" Brian yelled as he (verb) out of the car.

"Um...why is there no (adjective) people here?" Freddie asked.

"There's something over here," Roger said as he (verb) to a wooden sign. "It says, 'Beach closed for (noun).'"

Brian stopped

"Excuse me for a second."

He ran over behind some (noun plural).

"AHHHHHWHYYYLIIIFE!!!"

Brian walked (adverb) back to the car and sat next to John. Freddie and Roger got in the back. It was quiet for a while, but Roger can never keep his (adjective) mouth shut for very long.

"Can we listen to the-"

"No."