Sweater Weather {prologue}

This prologue is absolutely not polished and it is still a draft. Please if you guys could help me out with some feedback, it will be really helpful. Thank you so much for your support. Love you guys.

_____________________________________________

   Now and then I come across things which makes such an impact on me. It feels like a wave in a desert, or a sudden revelation. But 'now and then' to be honest comes by very rarely. So, when I boarded the train I didn't have any intention of falling in love at 4:30 in the morning. That revelation was yet to come.

  It was the archaic sweater weather, every one wrapped up in dark hollow coloured woollens and what little prints that illuminated the platform were fashioned on toddlers on wheels. And then she came crashing into my life (platform) like a fucking meteor but that was not even half of her grace.

  I waited in the midst of frost trying to run away from my past. My mind was blank like a canvas prepared by an artist before painting his biggest masterpiece and then there was her image. What an image that was?! I was starring at the blanket of crowds, when I noticed that speck of red between hues of blue and black. Mindlessly I leaned front just to get a glimpse of the person wearing such a bright colour. You see, ours wasn't a town with lots of colour. It was a gloomy town where the biggest fear of people was to be spotted out. So, I walked two steps just to notice her and I did.