Ch.8 The real Skyvolt

Thought this song would go well with this chapter

Now back at the clock tower, Garrison and Jack told Tess about everything, from Jack's power, to Zaydock, to the Living Stone.

"You defeated Zaydock?" Tess gasped "Oh my gosh that's amazing!"

"Couldn't of done it without your power."

"You still have them?"

"Yeah, but uh, I kinda wanna give them back to you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean we have the Mathiest crystal, we can just transfer my powers back to you."

"But doesn't that sound kinda dangerous?"

"I don't think it's dangerous if we're not using the matrix elector."

"Yeah..." she agreed "But don't you like having super powers?"

"To be honest, not really, I mean it does feel cool, but having super power isn't my thing, it's your thing. I'm not Skyvolt Tess, you are, you're the superhero, and I enjoy being your sidekick."

Tess gave a small smile "You really want to give your powers back to me?"

"Of course" he smiled.

"Well, alright then."

"Jack" Garrison said as Jack pulled out the Mathiest crystal.

"Okay" Jack said "I'm gonna aim the crystal at Tess, and Garrison, you shoot the crystal with your powers and that should transfer your power back to Tess."

"Okay" Garrison said as he got ready.

As Jack aimed the crystal at Tess, Garrison shot out his power to the crystal as the crystal's magic shot towards Tess. Garrison could feel the power being sucked from him as Tess felt the power being absorbed into her. But as Garrison continued to give his power away, he felt himself get weak as his body startled to limp.

"Garrison you okay?" Jack asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" he said as he continued to transfer his power.

Soon the transfer was complete, but after Garrison finished giving his power away, he dropped to the floor.

"Garrison" Tess gasped as she went to him "What's wrong?"

"Oh I'm fine" he assured "Just a little weak that's all."

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah."

"Well?" Jack said "Did it work?"

"Let's see" Tess said as she helped Garrison up.

She then went to the center and held her hands in front of her, she then focused on her powers as a ball of lightning appeared in her hands. Everyone's eyes widen as Tess made the ball disappear.

"I have my powers back!" she gasped with a smile as she hugged Garrison "I'm Skyvolt again."

"Tess" Garrison said when they pulled away "You've always been Skyvolt."

Tess gave a small smile.

"Now uh" Garrison added "Do you remember that promise you made to me before you well, passed?"

"What promise?"

"That after you save the world, you'll go on a date with me?"

"Oh that promise" she smiled "Yeah I remember that."

"Well uh, you're back now, and the world is saved, so..."

"Yes Garrison" she smiled "I would love to go on a date with you."

"How does tomorrow night sound?"

"I'm in."

They both smiled as they held hands, both not wanting to let go.

_______

After their date, Tess and Garrison decided to go on top of the clock tower and gazed upon the city.

"I really missed this place" Tess said "I forgot how beautiful the city was at night."

"It's better with you" Garrison smiled as she smiled back.

"So are you sure Zaydock's really gone?"

"Oh I'm sure, Jack got rid of the ashes, but Daktron is still around, but I don't think he'll bother us."

They then stood there for a moment until Garrison remembered something.

"Oh Tess" he said "I forgot to give this to you."

He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out her bracelet.

"My bracelet" she gasped.

"You left it in the hideout before we went to the ice caves" he said as he handed it to her .

Tess examined her bracelet before putting it on.

"You kept it all this time?" she asked.

"Of course, it was the only thing I had that reminded me of you."

Tess gave a smile as she felt herself blushing "Thank you."

"So uh, now that you're back, does this mean we're back in business again?"

Tess gave a small laugh "I guess so. And speaking of business, I haven't flown around this town for a while, and I think I should do that."

"Go ahead, I'll wait for you."

Tess smiled as she stood back from him, she then used her powers to transform herself into Skyvolt.

"I love it when you do that" Garrison smiled as she smiled back.

"I'll be back" she said "And I'll try not to get killed."

She then went to the edge of the tower and gazed upon the city.

"She's going to take off?" they turned around to see Jack.

"Jack what are you doing here?" Tess asked.

"Sorry to bother, but I just came to tell you guys that I'll be going back to my college now."

"Aw" she pouted "Do you really have to go?"

"I do" he sighed "But I'm glad I got to help."

He then started to leave when Tess stopped him.

"Jack" she called as he stopped "Do you wanna be a part of us?"

"What?"

"I'm saying do you want to join us in battling crimes, we can use your powers."

"Seriously?" he said surprised.

"Yeah" Garrison agreed "Why don't you join us?"

Jack gave a smile "Alright, I would love to join you guys."

Tess gave a big smile as she then turned to the edge.

"Skyvolt is back" she smiled to herself.

"The real Skyvolt" Garrison corrected.

Tess gave another smile as she spread out her arms and took off into the air. Garrison watched as she flew away, glad that she was finally back. As Tess flew over the city, she gazed at every place, remembering the city she hasn't seen since her death. But now that she was back, she can gaze at it whenever she wanted. As she flew around, she couldn't stop thinking about how good it was to be back, with Garrison and Jack who was now joining them, she couldn't be any happier.

Cause she is Skyvolt, the real Skyvolt.

Wow, my first Liv and Maddie fanfic done! I'm so proud of this story, I have to be honest, I may of shed a few tear while writing this. I might write more Voltage stories soon, I don't know if I will though, but I'll try