Scott McCall requested imagine☆

Request: A Scott imagine. I left beacon hills and two years after I come back and things changed Derek left Liam, Malia, & kira are new and I was Scott's girlfriend but I find out that now he's with Kira even though we didn't break up and he promised me he won't fall in love with another person until I come back and a fight starts between us and idk the end can be either happy or sad idc❤ I hope you unterstood what I meant...thank you

I really liked writing this one! I guess because it was something new!! enojy vxidscott

oh and sorry I made a few modifications to it :(

________________________________

Simina's POV:

I jerked back and forth continuously, caused by a child behind me, who wouldn't stop kicking the seat. I clenched my fists, but let took a deep breath to calm me down, remembering that I would be in Beacon Hills once again. I can't believe I was gone for a whole year. It felt like a forever. I was ready to come home, but I was worried that a certain someone wouldn't.

flashback:

What are you doing," I heard a familiar voice from my door, that I wasn't happy to see, Scott. He slowly walked up behind me, gripping my waist and laying his head on my shoulder. I sighed, "packing." Scott then released me. He walked in front of me slamming the suitcase shut. "What are you talking about!?" I sighed once more, holding back the tears, "I'm leaving Scott. I can't do this anymore. All the supernatural crap, it's too hard for a human," I yelled turning away. Scott came from behind again, this time spinning me around and holding my shoulders. "We're safe now. It's not that hard. It can't be. Stiles is human and he is doing just fine now," he said, obviously faking the smile he was showing. The tears were coming now and I ripped away from his grasp. "AND LOOK AT HIM SCOTT! LOOK AT ALLISON! Stiles was possessed and Allison died, BECAUSE THEY WERE HUMAN! That's what happens to us humans!" I walked over to the suitcase again throwing things in it.

"You can't go. I love you," Scott whispered. I zipped the suitcase shut and laid it on the ground, then made my way over to Scott once more, cupping his face in my hands. "I love you too, but I won't be gone forever. Promise me something. Promise me you won't love anyone else until I get back." Scott, now eyes filled tears, nodded. That was it the last time I saw him.

Flashback over, now in Beacon Hills:

I had only told one person about my return, and that was Stiles. I knew I could trust him. As I exited the airport, my mind was set on finding a confused and clumsy Stiles, next to his half broken down jeep, and when I did, he noticed me too. I ran and jumped into his arms, squeezing him tight. After our awkward embrace, we both entered the car and began out journey back into town. We talked about what had happened in the year I was gone and the new people who had joined the pack. Some new kid named Liam, who was apparently an amazing lacrosse player. Malia, who I heard they rescued from being a coyote half her life, and Kira, who I already knew. Every time I brought up Kira, Stiles would hesitate in an answer. I just ignored it, it couldn't have been that important, but I was so very wrong.

Before I had flown down to Beacon Hills, Stiles and I talked about when I arrived, there was going to be a party at the Lake House, and that would be the perfect time to surprise Scott.

"So what time does this party start? I am super excited!" I said, bouncing in my seat.

Stiles gulped, "Bout the time we arrive home, but I think we should just forget the party, you know?"

"Stiles...I am going to that party."

Stiles sighed, and sped a little faster.

Time passes:

There were already tons of cars in the small lot in front of the house, and I noticed a very familiar green dirt bike parked up front. The sight of it made me smile, but then butterflies then built up in m stomach. I was so nervous. I brushed it off and hopped out of the car and walked up to the front door. I took a deep breath, then swung the door open. Music, beer, teens, kissing...Wow! Stiles and I had looked at each other. We couldn't believe it. It was like the whole school was here. We made our way throw the crowd of people by squeezing in between them. The music was so loud and so many people were talking, I didn't notice that Stiles had left my a while ago until after I asked, "do you know where he might be?" And no one answered.

I searched for Scott for what felt like the longest time, until I entered the kitchen. I could see the back of his head, he was talking to someone. I took one final last breath, and began to make my way over to him, but then I came to a complete halt. There he was, the love of my life, the one that promised he would never love anyone else, was kissing someone else. And not just anyone... it was Kira.

_________________________

I'm going to do a part two of this because it seems like it will be very long in my head.