Family

It has been 3 years since they have got engaged, and Gwen now had full custody of the boys. Blake and Gwen owned a ranch on the out skirts of LA, because Blake was still filming the voice. And Gwen wanted nothing to change! They were coming up on their 3 year anniversary. They were planning on going to Oklahoma (Gwen really wanted to and Blake was not fussing) in a couple of days. But first they had to see if Todd and Jen could watch the kids and get everything ready such as flight and bags and interviews and all that boring stuff.

"Blake, good morning. Honey get up. You are gonna be late" Gwen said shaking Blake.

"Mmk" Blake responded rubbing his eyes.

He gave Gwen a sweet morning kiss before swinging his legs over the bed. He walked over to the closet and grabbed a plaid shirt, jeans, and his boots and started getting ready for the day. Meanwhile Gwen was in the Kitchen making breakfast and coffee. After she got done cooking she went to Kingston and Zuma up to get ready to go to school. Blake came downstairs and woke Apollo up on his way to the kitchen. He then went to the kitchen and stared eating breakfast while the boys were all talking about how they couldn't wait for fun day at school!

"Alright I gotta go and get to work but I'll be back later" Blake said kissing all three boys forehead, before moving to give Gwen a kiss goodbye.

"Love u. Be safe" Gwen told him.

Love u, dad" Kingston Zuma and Apollo shouted.

"Ok, boys u done?" Gwen asked the boys, picking up their plates to put them in the sink.

The boys grabbed their bookbags and were heading out the door to go to school. Todd was picking up the boys from school because Gwen had a doctors appointment to go to.

Once the boys were dropped of Gwen went back to the house to change and get ready to go to the doctors. On the way home she got a text from Blake:

Good luck at doctors office, sunflower. I love u to the moon and back.

Awe thanks! I love u more! Have fun at the voice. Try not to kill Adam! Gwen quickly texted back.

Gwen arrived at the doctors office not to long ago and was sitting in the lobby stalking Twitter.

"Gwen" Dr. Allen called out.

"Hey" Gwen said as she was walking in the door.

"Sit down and get comfortable. I will be right back" Dr. Allen told her. So she did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"IM WHAT?!?" Gwen practically yelled .
"Your three weeks pregnant! Congrats" Dr Allen replied smiling.
"Your free to go."

"Thanks" Gwen said with so many thoughts going through her head! How was she gonna tell Blake. More importantly how was he gonna respond. Happy? Mad? Gwen was freaking out. But was very happy. How is she gonna tell the boys?!? She tried to keep her head straight as she drove him to her husband who was now a father and not just a step-father!